Springfield XD Forum banner

TRP

5K views 24 replies 18 participants last post by  SHOOT 
#1 ·
Anyone have a Springfield TRP? How do you like it and what did you pay?Also pros and cons?

#4 ·
Paid bit under $1100 for mine.
Shoots very well, accurate and reliable and has no firing pin safety.
Does have the MSH lock, if a person wants that is a quick fix.
Very happy with mine.

As a side note I have 3 1911's that all fell into this price range.
Kimber Warrior, first year production.
SA TRP
Dan Wesson Heritage
All 3 have been problem free and all 3 are great shooters.

You woudl be very happy with a TRP.

#5 ·
Love my TRP! Got a great deal on it lightly used for under 1k. Its a very tight fit, very accurate, no problems.

#6 ·
1326 out the door.

I love it. Thought about getting rid of it for an STI Lawman. STI just make such awsome firearms.

Why havent I done it? The TRP has never given me a reason to do such.

#10 ·
LOVE mine. Picked it up lightly used for $1100. Had an idea for it and sent it off to SACS for a few things that I wanted changed. Very happy with it. :D

#11 ·
Man where is everyone finding them for 1100 for? Everything on GB is higher than that, and buds has them for 1450 new... :( I bid on one on Gb last week and it has less than 500 rounds through it for 1299 open bid. I feel like I just ate a poop sandwhich after seeing all you guys and your prices. I paid 1089.00 for a stainless loaded and now thats hard to swallow as well.

#12 ·
$1425.00 and man is this thing tight. When it shoots; 2" at 30'. It will hang up 1/2 battery, open battery, but I am somewhat happy. It will break in or I will send it back to SA for warrenty work. (Slide/Frame) Get the TRP and don't look back!! I have only had my TRP one week so take my advice with a grain of salt.:)

#17 ·
TRP w/ armory cote....paid $1250 brand new about 2 years ago. Solid gun. Very accurate! When you shoot it, it makes you feel like the man, yet warm & fuzzy on the inside like a kid, lol.

Great looking gun. :cool:

#18 ·
I've had my new TRP Operator for about a week now. This is one good looking pistol. Pics don't do it justice (even though when I saw a few pics, I had to have it). And it is tight and heavy. Hadn't stripped it yet to clean so that I can shoot it. And the bore looks even larger than a .45 for some reason. I love this gun. Wish I could have 2 . . . 1 to shoot and 1 to keep new in the box.

#20 ·
No Cons. Love mine.

#23 ·
Good looking. SA has their 10 rnd mags but how's that 10 rnd McCormick mag work? Have you had any problems with it?
Thanks!! Replied to your IM.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.