Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have a Springfield TRP? How do you like it and what did you pay?Also pros and cons?

·
Registered
59 Posts
Paid bit under $1100 for mine.
Shoots very well, accurate and reliable and has no firing pin safety.
Does have the MSH lock, if a person wants that is a quick fix.
Very happy with mine.

As a side note I have 3 1911's that all fell into this price range.
Kimber Warrior, first year production.
SA TRP
Dan Wesson Heritage
All 3 have been problem free and all 3 are great shooters.

You woudl be very happy with a TRP.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Love my TRP! Got a great deal on it lightly used for under 1k. Its a very tight fit, very accurate, no problems.

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
1326 out the door.

I love it. Thought about getting rid of it for an STI Lawman. STI just make such awsome firearms.

Why havent I done it? The TRP has never given me a reason to do such.

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Got a price of $1402 +tx for a TRP "Operator", new (short lt rail). Good price or still look???

·
Registered
802 Posts
1200 for mine with Armory Kote brand new. I love it and it's super accurate. I also the second the really tight comments. Mine needs a laser guidance system to go back together smoothly.

·
Registered
4,290 Posts
I am getting ready to pick up two, both Operators, long rail and normal.

·
Registered
5,287 Posts
LOVE mine. Picked it up lightly used for $1100. Had an idea for it and sent it off to SACS for a few things that I wanted changed. Very happy with it. :D

·
Registered
28 Posts
Man where is everyone finding them for 1100 for? Everything on GB is higher than that, and buds has them for 1450 new... :( I bid on one on Gb last week and it has less than 500 rounds through it for 1299 open bid. I feel like I just ate a poop sandwhich after seeing all you guys and your prices. I paid 1089.00 for a stainless loaded and now thats hard to swallow as well.

·
Registered
114 Posts
$1425.00 and man is this thing tight. When it shoots; 2" at 30'. It will hang up 1/2 battery, open battery, but I am somewhat happy. It will break in or I will send it back to SA for warrenty work. (Slide/Frame) Get the TRP and don't look back!! I have only had my TRP one week so take my advice with a grain of salt.:)

·
Registered
515 Posts
TRP w/ armory cote....paid $1250 brand new about 2 years ago. Solid gun. Very accurate! When you shoot it, it makes you feel like the man, yet warm & fuzzy on the inside like a kid, lol.

·
Registered
5,287 Posts
TRP w/ armory cote....paid $1250 brand new about 2 years ago. Solid gun. Very accurate! When you shoot it, it makes you feel like the man, yet warm & fuzzy on the inside like a kid, lol.

Great looking gun. :cool:

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
I've had my new TRP Operator for about a week now. This is one good looking pistol. Pics don't do it justice (even though when I saw a few pics, I had to have it). And it is tight and heavy. Hadn't stripped it yet to clean so that I can shoot it. And the bore looks even larger than a .45 for some reason. I love this gun. Wish I could have 2 . . . 1 to shoot and 1 to keep new in the box.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Sweetest gun I own....Agree with all posts....I have the Stainless and paid 1390 last month....I love it....Soo SOOO ACCURATE!!!!

·
Registered
2,744 Posts
No Cons. Love mine.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts