Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
has anyone put tritium sights on there XD mod -2 9 mm 3 inch..did some searching and couldn't find anything.
which are the best?
are they the same size as factory and do not interfere with concealed carry ..ie: catch on anything , I want the same stealth design as factory sites or being used in an alien gear holster?

·
Registered
2,250 Posts
Contact @ajamesp51 on here or through his website, XDman.com, he will be able to answer your questions about which ones will fit in the AG holster. He is the resident gunsmith and does excellent work. He is one of the tiny number of gunsmiths outside of Springfield that will actually change the sights on the XD/XDm/XDs pistols and know how to remove them without damaging the slide. Springfield sights are known to be extremely tight in the dovetails on the slide.

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
received my diamond speed Sites yesterday :grin:, took them to the gun shop ,
they will be done today. going to the range tomorrow :lol:and will post results of new sights.

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
just got back from the range with the new Night Speed Sights on my mod.2- 3 inch....WOW !!! :shock: for me what a difference these sights I've made. after 200 rounds of practice with the new Sights here is the last 50 shots.the arrow points to my very last shot at the black dot. All at 25 feet.:-D
I'm in love with this gun and the Sights.

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts