Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just ordered three more XD's and can't wait for them to arrive. I got a .45 compact, a .45 tactical and a 9mm service to go with the .40sc I use for carry. I am excited to say the least!!:D

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Ill post pictures as soon as i get them, and also a range report.

·
Registered
410 Posts
Wow, I could only imagine being in your shoes right now. I have 1 XD and am looking to get another, but may instead get a long gun :grin: . Have fun with your new toys!

·
Premium Member
5,354 Posts
Well congratulations to you! You are going to have quite the nice setup of XDs!

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Did you hit the lotto?
no, if i had, i would have bought 25!;)
the wife and i love to shoot and we were talkin about getting them anyway so we just decided to go ahead and get them before obama says we can't

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
Sweet !! I'd like to add quite a few more XDs to my collection. I've got my eyes on a .45 compact, .45 tactical, and a XDm-9mm.

·
Premium Member
8,922 Posts
I just ordered three more XD's and can't wait for them to arrive. I got a .45 compact, a .45 tactical and a 9mm service to go with the .40sc I use for carry. I am excited to say the least!!:D
Out of curiosity, why did you buy a 9mm to go with a .40 that you carry? Then you have two different kinds of ammo. Why not keep it all the same, plus the mags are interchangeable.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Out of curiosity, why did you buy a 9mm to go with a .40 that you carry? Then you have two different kinds of ammo. Why not keep it all the same, plus the mags are interchangeable.
i didn't get the 9mm just to go with the .40, i got all three of them to go with the one i already have which happens to be the .40. i would actually like to get rid of it and get a sc9 because it is the only .40 i have. like you say, interchangable mags and same ammo. i have other 9mms already which is why i got the xd9. if the xdm9 was out already, i would have gotten that instead.

·
Registered
4,849 Posts
Nice, Your my hero. Have fun with your new purchases.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts