Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found a set of Trijicon SG03 sights, but it says for SIG's, according to the research that I have done, sights for Sig will also work on XD's.

If this is correct, why the part number on the Trijicon for XD and Sig is SG01, what is the diference between the two sets?

I found the set of SG03 on clearance for $55, open item, the set of SG01 are about $90, wondering what should I do.

Thanks

·
Premium Member
3,565 Posts
I've got SG01's on my XD. The only difference I've been able to find on the net is that the front sight is different.

The SG01 set has a #8 front & #8 rear. The SG03 set has a #6 front & #8 rear.

Not sure what that means but, like you, I have only seen the 01 listed for the XD.

·
Premium Member
250 Posts
+1 Rmalone, the front sights have been shown as different, but as far as I can tell from all of the application charts from Trijicon, you can use a SG01 set on an XD.

·
Premium Member
45 Posts
Well...not sure if I can help but I am pretty sure I read that the sights for sig/xd r the same. I put a set of Trueglo TFO on mine XD9. I LOVE THEM!! If you can I recommend these. But for $55 you cant go wrong either. I put a small drop of super glue GEL that I had on each end of the tubes. So far at about 1k rounds no problems!! :mrgreen: Just thought I would throw my $.02 in.
As soon as the XDM 9mm comes out I am gonna do the same/or tritium the sights? If I can get it ordered from SA w/sights I will go that route. If not I will by them from Gilberts Gun Shop for $79.

Hope this helped you.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts