Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Starting my pistol build and all the fun legality issues around it. I'm pretty well versed on everything so I should be good to go. I'll likely post a build sheet in the next few days even though I'm waiting on parts etc.

I went different on the trigger. I got a deal for a complete lpk with QMS trigger for 55 bucks. I have a lot of experience with the ACT trigger so I'm excited to try out the QMS. I do plan on waiting on springs to see if I like the QMS before jumping in.

For those of you not familiar with the QMS trigger it stands for Quality Mil-Spec. It essentially a Mil spec trigger that has been cleaned up and smoothed. ALG made this trigger to basically be a drop in trigger job. Nothing fancy. I have never minded Mil-Spec triggers so I'm excited to get my hands on it. Sure the ACT is better, but I'm going to be under 100 bucks on my lower! And that's with a Spikes punisher I got a bulk deal on. Anyone got one of these triggers? With a parent company like Geissele I am very excited!

·
Registered
6,690 Posts
I'm stoked on Geissele. Haven't used their el-cheapo triggers, but I'd opine that they'd be about the best you could get for the money.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts