Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I love my XD to death, but I cant leave well enough alone. :) Was wondering if any one knew of any good aftermarket trigger jobs?

·
Registered
77 Posts
i just got my SA XDSC .40 yesterday from Powder River Precision....VERY FAST turnaround...Play with yesterday and it is incredible and incredibly better than yur stock trigger...Overtravel is corrected and lower to 3.5 lbs on the trigger for carry!!!! use them ...custom service is phenomenal!!!!

·
Registered
2,524 Posts
Really?

Go to the forum section called Gunsmithing and you will see hundreds of threads

But.......

PRP and Springer Precision

Or buy the parts from them or pistolgear and DIY
:lol:

I was going to say something similar, but not quite as nice. Thanks for preempting my vitriolic statements.

Newbs need to search.

·
Registered
538 Posts
Go with Powder River Precision. You won't be sorry, they do amazing work, and are great people.

·
Registered
1,663 Posts
I'm going to disagree. I have a Springer Precision trigger job on my XDm .40 and a buddy has PRP on his XDm 9mm. My trigger is way better. The PRP is way better than stock, but even he agrees that mine is better.

·
Registered
6,595 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
You'll also find some helpful videos on the XD Gunsmithing and Maintenance forum if you decide to go the DIY route. Look under the stickies.

·
Registered
447 Posts
I just put a PRP Ultimate Match kit on each of my Springfields. Depending on what kit you get there are very nice videos on YouTube on how to install them. Springer precision an PRP have videos.

·
Registered
1,663 Posts
Well that's a matter of taste not fact.
Who said anything abou fact? How often is anything posted on an internet forum more than a biased opinion?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts