Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I now have over 500 rounds through my XD-9 Service with 100% reliability. I LOVE THIS PISTOL. :lol: However, I would like to get rid of the excessive trigger takeup and reset amount. Can you give me recommendations for where to send it for a great trigger job?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi Happy New Year

It seems as though Canyon Creek Gets VERY high Marks for their
work. I talked with the Owner recently and will soon be sending my
XD40 Service Model there for a tune up ( trigger job sights etc )
and some other things. I will use it on duty as soon as I qualify with it.
I know there are others that are on this board that have had very
positive things to say about their work.
Any body else to respond ?

EBPD14

·
Registered
10 Posts
Just got my XD-9 Tactical back from Rich, Wow is an understatement. Trigger is just damn excellent, and I have 1911s with 1.5lb triggers. This gun will now give them a run for their money.
I would go with Rich, my .02 $ DougC

·
Banned
1,546 Posts
canyon creek is the quickest out there, and from what I've seen here, does awesome reliable work.

SA custom shop takes 3 times longer to get work done, so approx 3 weeks vs canyon creeks 1.

Only downside is that you lose the warrenty through SA on the specific part modified if you dont go through their custom shop.

I personally was skeptical at first, but Canyon Creek is an excellent choice as long as you are not anal about having a warrenty ont hat part. Im sure Rich can fix anything that breaks if SA wont fix it.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Rich from Canyon Creek did my XD and until his backlog of work reaches six months or more, he's my man.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts