Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just put the powder rivewr kit in. Wow what a difference. I screwed up the overtravel stop. Does anybody make a pre drilled and tapped trigger bar.

·
Registered
778 Posts
Just put the powder rivewr kit in. Wow what a difference. I screwed up the overtravel stop. Does anybody make a pre drilled and tapped trigger bar.
You can send your stock trigger bar to Daniel at PRP and he can drill and tap for a nominal fee. The other option (the one that I took when I installed the PRP kits) call Springer Precision (loves2shoot) and see if he has any oem trigger bars that he could drill and tap for you. The third option is to utilize a 3rd party trigger bar. once again you could go with Springer Precision, or Bob's trigger bar (i think that he still makes them, i could be wrong). The other, and possibly easiest solution, is to call Daniel at PRP and get a new overtravel stop. He is very helpfull and super easy to deal with. There is a reason people applaude his customer service it is second to none, and I have witnessed it first hand.

nateroach

1 - 2 of 2 Posts