Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've had my 9 for over two years, but opted for the 40. Eventually I will buy a 45, but I wanted the 40 for several reasons. Including balistics. Any opinions on my trade up? Plus my crimson grips and holsters fit that I already had. Can't seem to leave the XD family, ever....

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
You'll love it.

·
Registered
177 Posts
More recoil/less accuracy/peace of mind

I have both-I like 9 mm Luger for the range and .40 S&W for defense

·
Registered
11,293 Posts
You will love it, as I do my .40's. But everyone needs at least 1 9mm. So ya should pick up one of those too somewhere down the road. These pistols are great hu??

·
Banned
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
XD's are the BEST! Loved my nine for over two years, but traded it straight across for a brand new 40. Couldn't refuse. Already put 300 rnds today and LOVE it!!! Thanks for the input brothers in arms.

HTC EVO FROM TAPATALK

·
Registered
99 Posts
If you want to shoot 9mm, you can get a conversion barrel for your .40 for about $150. You will then have both calibers. That is what I did.

·
Registered
60 Posts
You will love it, as I do my .40's. But everyone needs at least 1 9mm. So ya should pick up one of those too somewhere down the road. These pistols are great hu??
He had a 9mm, and traded it away. Should have just bought the .40 and kept the 9mm. Hard to break even trading back and forth. But, maybe an XD(m) 9mm compact might be on the horizon.

·
Registered
11,293 Posts

·
Banned
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Takin the jump ASAP

HTC EVO FROM TAPATALK

1 - 14 of 14 Posts