Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are there any torture test results for XD pistols to determine how rugged they are? If so, kindly provide a link or reference. Thanks much!

·
Registered
142 Posts

It's a start has some of the info your looking for. I know there was a true torture test done I'll see if I can find the link for ya.

·
Registered
3,510 Posts

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
I've heard they waterboard every pistol before it's sent to retail outlets. :D

·
Registered
538 Posts
G

·
i like to slap my pistol around and call it degrading names. "are you a glock!". "I bet you wish your grip angle was similar to a 1911!". "I have a friend that has a fourth gen glock!". "you know what!? when i rack his slide it feels GRAINY you bitch!"

"don't you ever cross me!"

thats how i like to torture my gun.
Momma always taught me to respect my guns!

I often softly touch my guns while telling it soft, soothing remarks like "yes, you're a good gun, a great gun... you are a loved gun, a valued gun"

·
Registered
7,273 Posts
i like to slap my pistol around and call it degrading names. "are you a glock!". "I bet you wish your grip angle was similar to a 1911!". "I have a friend that has a fourth gen glock!". "you know what!? when i rack his slide it feels GRAINY you bitch!"

"don't you ever cross me!"

thats how i like to torture my gun.
LMAO!!!! Good one newbie.

·
Registered
670 Posts
Wish I could do one myself or see more torture tests. I've had a Glock for a few years now so trying Springfield for a new carry gun my main concern is reliability. I'd really like to see the magazines torture tested.

·
Registered
7,507 Posts
Lot's of people torture their guns with oiling the striker and not ever cleaning it out.

I torture mine by firing it over and over and over until it gets good and hot.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts