Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ran 50 rounds at 8 yards through it this afternoon. Works for me. :D Good shooting for me anyways. :) The group in the silohuette target is from the 50 rounds through the DW CCO at 15 yards.

·
Registered
29,734 Posts
I love the muzzle on that pistol...they found the way to make the business end of a .45 look even bigger!

Nice shootin', Joe.

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
I love the muzzle on that pistol...they found the way to make the business end of a .45 look even bigger!
That's the only thing that I think detracts from the looks. I'm not gonna be picky, that is one beautiful pistol that I would love to own.

Another superb pistol to your very nice collection. I'd like to see a pic of all your pistols in "bac" style layout.

·
Premium Member
17,523 Posts
Nice Joe..

Does the Nighthawk have a bull barrel or is that an odd bushing?
I can't figure it out from the pics..

·
Registered
5,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
Wish I could afford a Nighthawk. Them guns look amazing and from what I hear are an absolute pleasure to shoot. Nice gun bro.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Wow that looks like an awesome pistol. Do you have any other 1911's in the family? How does it shoot compared to your other pistols?

·
Registered
5,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Wow that looks like an awesome pistol. Do you have any other 1911's in the family? How does it shoot compared to your other pistols?
Thanks. :) I've got several other semi-customs. The Predator II is a shooter for sure. I haven't had the chance to bench rest it, but it does shoot extremely well. :D

·
Registered
4,869 Posts
Damn that thing is suhweet! sick group too!

·
Registered
5,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
1 - 13 of 13 Posts