Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It was his first time shooting, did my best to enforce the 4 rules!!! Started him off with the .22 then moved him up to the 9mm and .45 ACP. He loved the .45 ACP just cause it kicked hard lol. I saw the Clay target idea on a shooting usa episode, so I bought 2 boxes of 90 clays for $5 each at academy, cheaper and more clays than their other sale 135 for $10.

I though that shooting paper would be boring for him and we are not allowed to use steel targets, so exploding clays was even better :D.....I kinda wanted to hog the .22 and clays all day, but i was too busy being a range chicken and picking up brass from previous shooters. Alot of .38 super and alot of 9mm...I kinda now want the brass roller cause im breakn my back for this brass mine :rolleyes:. lol

Sorry for the small clips, forgot my camera again and only had my iphone. Trying to put together the clips was a PITA and I ran into problems with a iphone app not authenticating my youtube password, then im running into problems with the damn youtube not recognizing my password on my iphone even though I had changed it. Then I cant email long clips, lame. So I only have 2 clips.....:?

·
Registered
642 Posts
looked like a fun day for the both of you.

·
Registered
481 Posts
Good on you for taking the boy out........

1 - 3 of 3 Posts