Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As the title says...I took a friend of mine shooting for the first time in her life. She has never shot a gun so I took my XD-40 (since I carry it everywhere) and my Kel Tec P3AT. Of course she was nervous but she wanted to shoot the "little 1" :rolleyes: first. I finally talked her into shooting my Xd and she loved it. We may have a new XD owner soon cause thats all she has talked about since then is how much she wants 1 ("my big gun") now. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
411 Posts
That awesome i finally got my GF interested in shooting my XD9, she wants to go to the range when i go.

·
Registered
7,827 Posts
Thats great! Keep it going!! I cheer everytime I hear someone new has gotten involved with weapons..

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
obligatory pics or it didnt happen!

·
Registered
809 Posts
the first time i took my GF she closed her eyes and miss the target at 15 feet :shock: i was WTH then she told me what she did and LOL after that she has bing better at it and i got her glock 19 and a XD .45 and an AR-15 and she can shoot dose realy realy good now

·
Registered
8,341 Posts
Well done, man!

·
Premium Member
8,922 Posts
obligatory pics or it didnt happen!
+1.

Congrats and good job. The only problem I see, gifts are going to get expensive for her now!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts