Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there such a thing as too much ammo? C'mon guys, help me out here. My wife says I have too much ammo around the house and I'm telling her there no such thing! I guess she just doesn't get it :rolleyes:

......or is she right :confused:

·
Registered
343 Posts
Sounds like you need more covert storage:) out of sight out of mind

·
Registered
480 Posts
I always stock up on ammo. I always snag and take advantage of deals online.

·
Premium Member
4,971 Posts
no such thing. ask her if she can have to many pairs of shoes...[/QUOTEI agree. My wife has said to me that she thinks I spend too much on Ammo! I tell her she spends too much on shoes and clothes. Then I say that if she would get a job, we wouldn't have these types of conversations!;)

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
no such thing. ask her if she can have to many pairs of shoes...
:razz::razz::razz::razz::razz:

The current deal is for every purse she buys... I get another tattoo (getting my 10th one on Tuesday).

But I have to admit the shoe argument is awesome.

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Its only too much if you are buying so much you cannot support your family........

I have two teenagers that can go get a job and start paying me rent... so I can afford more ammo :twisted:

·
Banned
38,922 Posts
Its only too much if you are buying so much you cannot support your family........
I have two teenagers that can go get a job and start paying me rent... so I can afford more ammo :twisted:
LOL

But seriously,
If it's impacting your finance situation, you might want to slow down a bit.

Did you ask her why she feels you have to much ammo ?

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
is there such a thing as too much ammo? C'mon guys, help me out here. My wife says i have too much ammo around the house and i'm telling her there no such thing! I guess she just doesn't get it :rolleyes:

......or is she right :confused:
does not compute!!!

·
Registered
96 Posts
She won't think that when Zombies/Liberals (I'd rather have the zombies) rule the world and you two are the only people still alive thanks to your investment in lead

·
Registered
4,095 Posts
Only too much ammo when your laden with it and traversing a swamp. Don't drown out there.

·
Registered
4,734 Posts
too much ammo? what kind of language is she speaking??

Like a previous poster, whenever there is a good deal that I find online... or if I pick up some overtime.... am buying a couple of boxes. Running out of storage space though. :-( May need to sell some other stuff that is just taking up room. :-D

·
Registered
22,574 Posts
:razz::razz::razz::razz::razz:

The current deal is for every purse she buys... I get another tattoo (getting my 10th one on Tuesday).

But I have to admit the shoe argument is awesome.
Save the ink money and buy more ammo! :p

·
Registered
88 Posts
To much ammo? I don't understand this term? try flipping it around a bit and I would agree with her..... ammo cost to much

·
Registered
725 Posts
Yeah, those are three words that just don't make any sense in that order. It's like having too much money, or too much love. As long as it's in the budget to buy it, and there's room to store it, what's the objection? If it's not in the budget, you need to get some more money, and if there's no place to put it, you need a bigger place :)

1 - 20 of 58 Posts