Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello everybody! first time posting. i can get a xd with xml light, 3 mags and a holster for $500. money is tight but it sounds like a great deal. thank you for your help. :D jeapordy
p.s. sale ends sunday.

·
Premium Member
5,749 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Thats probably about as good a deal around w/the xml.
Happy shooting.

·
Registered
299 Posts
jeapordy said:
hello everybody! first time posting. i can get a xd with xml light, 3 mags and a holster for $500. money is tight but it sounds like a great deal. thank you for your help. :D jeapordy
p.s. sale ends sunday.
I just paid $429 for an XD9 with (3) 15RD Mags, and the XD Holster...I dont know what the light costs but if more than $70, it sounds like a good deal.

·
Registered
112 Posts
I just got the same deal and I am pleased with it, the cheapest i've seen the light is $80, usually i see it closer to $95...

·
Registered
209 Posts
Good price with the XML light. I have seen that combo for $489, but that was a "Gunshow Special."

·
Registered
143 Posts
R.E.Lee said:
jeapordy said:
p.s. sale ends sunday.
I just paid $429 for an XD9 with (3) 15RD Mags, and the XD Holster...I dont know what the light costs but if more than $70, it sounds like a good deal.
echo that here, I paid $429+tax for my XD40 package (3 mags+holster) and I paid $80 for a new XML light from another forum member (thanks DarkTide)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts