Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I currently own 2 aks a cai wasr 10/63 and a custom premium Romy with side folder. They both shoot well and no complaints other then I always wanted a arsenal AK just to have one

I was thinking of getting a sgl 21 but do I really need a 3rd AK I mean for that much I could get a garand or a ton of ammo etc.

I suppose I could sell an AK but not super big on selling guns.

Idk just seeing what all y'all think

Thanks

·
Registered
18,141 Posts
you want another AK, buy another AK. you would rather have a garand, buy a garand.

you can buy a garand and wait a while then buy another AK when you feel the urge.

personally, I don't see an issue with having 3 or more AK's.

·
Registered
691 Posts
Personally, I would buy the garand before another AK. Then if any anti gun people say something about the number of rifles you have, you can just explain that you are practicing diversity.

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
the title of this thread through me...I was thinking, wow, can you have too many AKs? That's like saying you can have too many guitars. When in doubt, get 'em both.

·
Registered
942 Posts
Buy whatever you want or just buy both!
Can never have to many of a good thing.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
In time.

to finish off my gun collection i wanted a garand, 9mm, ar10 and a arsenal ak.

I just could not see myself getting a 308 for the cost of ammo.

the garand is just an iconic gun and the only reason i want one is because of the the video games and movies i watched.. I have shot a garand and i think its pretty wild i am just not sure i would take it out at often it deserves.

I am shooting like crazy lately so the 9 makes some sense and was just gonna get a xd9SC. i know i could just save the cash and put all the money in 40 and 45 ammo.. still up for debate at least in my mind.

last but not least i love my ar's and have 5 of them where as i just like my ak's not horrid not amazing.. its a good go to gun.

Everyone says their arsenal is amazing and while i don't know anyone personally to shoot it i know its a good investment as it wont lose value if i find i don't like it or it turns into a safe queen.

its all about that 800 dollar price tag.. I loved each AR from the minute i picked it up.. where as my ak's i just like them..

I really want to love to shoot the ak platform in 7.62x39 like i love to shoot my ar's or my saiga 12's

kinda where i am at.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yes but i LOVE my Ar's but i like my ak's :)

its a tad old and my family has grown since then but yea :p

The carbine with the eotech was done in od green and 10.5 in barrel and i have a Magpuled up Kiss ar..

·
Registered
252 Posts
sell both and get and arsenal.or sell one and get the arsenal, but arsenals ak's are almost the best ak's you get.besides getting a milled ak but thats almost doube the price.

·
Registered
942 Posts
Sell one if not both of your aks and get the arsenal,you won't regret it.
My arsenal sgl is the last gun I woul get rid of

·
Premium Member
9,171 Posts
Yes but i LOVE my Ar's but i like my ak's :)

its a tad old and my family has grown since then but yea :p

The carbine with the eotech was done in od green and 10.5 in barrel and i have a Magpuled up Kiss ar..

You need an AR180 too......No such thing as too many AKs (or weapons for that matter)...It would take well over a case of ammo to fill one 30rd mag for each AK I currently have built......:twisted:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts