Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Banned
20,993 Posts
Bout time....good news for the Volunteer state....

·
Registered
17,776 Posts
* Edit: Title should be Repeals Ban, lol.

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk
Go to the source of the problem..ban liberal idiots

·
Registered
815 Posts
Ok, I haven't ever understood switchblades being illegal?! Here in NY they are also illegal(big surprise!), but why? It's not like you can shoot someone with the blade from across the room! I just don't get it!!

·
Registered
6,098 Posts
Ok, I haven't ever understood switchblades being illegal?! Here in NY they are also illegal(big surprise!), but why? It's not like you can shoot someone with the blade from across the room! I just don't get it!!
because they seem scary. same reason they ban scary looking rifles.

·
Premium Member
7,075 Posts
Same reason most gun laws were passed in the first place... Another charge to pin on the bad guys/gang members. To hell with the rest of us. LOL

·
Registered
7,065 Posts
Good news. Became legal here in IND last year like cce1302 said. Recently I picked up a SOG Spec Elite II auto for $90 @ the NRA convention lol. Im pretty happy with it. It's a neat knife.

·
Registered
29,827 Posts
They're legal in MN, but you can't carry them unless you are a cop or have a doctor's note...

Ridiculous. I wanna carry my Scorch.

·
Registered
19,923 Posts
Pretty dumb law really. I'm fine with assisted openers but I'll honestly probably start carrying my ESEE 4 quite a bit.

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
It'll be nice to be able to carry my Benchmade AutoStryker legally...not that it's stopped me from doing it illegally. Guess that makes me a hardened criminal until July 1.

Interesting that I am legal to carry a loaded pistol concealed and not carry an "automatic" knife...

·
Registered
19,923 Posts
If I had a combat ready one I just might.

I'm not strapping a shifty wall hanger on my back though.

The Becker BK9 is damn near a short sword anyway :)

·
Registered
3,278 Posts
It is now legal to possess and carry an automatic knife in Texas (as of Sep 2013). I've always wanted one just to have, so I ordered a Boker KAL74 a couple days ago.

There are still some localities that restrict carry of auto knives and other types of knives too. San Antonio comes to mind.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts