Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
the polymer side of the rail on my light cracked , so I've sent it back to Streamlight, no questions asked. I was not required to prove I was the original owner, although I was and had previously registered it back in April of this year. they are replacing it with a brand new one. Customer service was super easy to navigate and I have had zero issues as of right now. I am considering selling this new when it comes in. Such good lights I may just hold onto it???? I never over tightened the previous one or abused it, and it failed though, so there's that. The light itself never failed to come on, it was a good light until what happened happened.
so that's that,

maybe after I sell this one, if I go that route , I will look at some xenon lamps with an aluminum housing.

·
Registered
4,754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I may or may not have dropped it onto the concrete from 3-4 ft directly onto the light??? I can confirm that once I have the new one in my hand lol!

Surefire are awesome, but so much money. pay once cry once, I already know and truly believe.

Im considering a hand torch so I can stop worrying about buying a super expensive holster to accommodate the WML.

WML is just so much more convenient from waking in the middle of the night, one less thing to grab.
ahhhh, Undecided .

1 - 5 of 5 Posts