Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I can get a TLR-3 NIB out the door for $60 at my LGS. Should I get it or should I try to buy a higher end one?

I have a XDm compact by the way.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah I was in the shop ordering my Pearce grip extensions (for $7 I might add) when I saw the TLR-3. I talked to the rep and he said if I payed cash he would let me have it for 60. I think I am going to go back up and get it.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Just got back and the deal got even better. I wanted to pick up a pack of batteries for replacement. They had a two pack but they weren't in the system so the guy just threw them in.

·
Registered
6,595 Posts
Uh oh, looks like a blem model, hence the low price...please send the light still attached to gun along with 600 rounds to me for extensive testing........I want to make sure you didn't get a raw deal.....

:)

Looks good

·
Registered
192 Posts
Short answer: Yes
Long answer: I've got one in the mail that I'm putting on my mossberg. I've had a TLR-2 on my XD for over 4 years now. I consider it one of the best pieces of equipment I own. For the money it is amazing. I've used it pretty much daily in Iraq and Afghanistan for a little less than 2 years. I could use the really expensive surefire that the Gov will give me. No thanks. Small, lightweight, effective tactical light with an awesome laser that will scare the bajeezus out of people. It will not lose a zero. I've dropped it, kicked it, layed on it while it was attached to the side of an AR and as far as I can tell it's pretty tough. Streamlight...Combat tested, Rooster approved.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts