Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm nearly done with my first AR15 ... I'm very proud of it and think it's a great rifle. I've only had it for a month so it's been a rather quick build. Although, I've been looking at buying an AR15 for the past year or two. I've shot about 500 rounds through it so far with zero problems. I'd love to be shooting more but I've got a bad left eye dominance problem. The only thing I need to finish the rifle as of today is the Samson gas block and the 3x Eotech Magnifier. Here are the specs. Followed by the pictures of how far it's come.

Rock River Arms LAR15/AR15 Entry Tactical

Brand New:

Current:

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the compliment. It might be late. I might be oblivious. What is NTCH?

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm not really even positive. I've never paid attention to that. I'll have to check. I don't think so because of the fact of my issue with my eye sight right now. :lol:

I'm guessing you're asking because of where the rear sight is mounted?

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ooo. I don't shoot with it fully extended. I just pulled it all the way out for the photos. When it goes into it's case, the stock goes all the way in. I thought you were going to say the way the rear sight is mounted. I know it should be as far back as possible but this works the best for me as of now with my eyes.

·
Registered
5,752 Posts
whats on the pmags?

·
Banned
6,667 Posts
Ooo. I don't shoot with it fully extended. I just pulled it all the way out for the photos. When it goes into it's case, the stock goes all the way in. I thought you were going to say the way the rear sight is mounted. I know it should be as far back as possible but this works the best for me as of now with my eyes.
Oh, ok.....thought maybe you did since that's how you took the pics of it.
I shoot with mine 1 or 2 clicks out from fully collasped...

yep getting old sux :p been wearing bifocals for about 8 years now.

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I shoot the same way. 1 or 2 clicks from fully extended.

The only problem about my eye situation is that it's not that I'm "getting old". I'm just old enough to be buying pistols ... I've got no excuse like that !! :lol:

·
Premium Member
9,099 Posts
That rifle is a POS. Ill give you $350 for it so I can part it out to some lame sucker.
:D

JK, Nice work.

·
Registered
375 Posts
1 - 15 of 15 Posts