Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone one who has replaced TruGlo TFO sights under warranty, do you have an extension or alternate contact number for them? I'm stuck in a flippin loop with this company and can't speak with an actual human being! My front sight stopped glowing, pretty obvious that it's a problem with the Tritium vial. Should be a no-brainer of a warranty issue, if I could only talk to a damn live person! Thanx in advance.

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
try pushing "0" a lot of times "0" will get you a person on those never ending machine things...

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
try pushing "0" a lot of times "0" will get you a person on those never ending machine things...
+100 if you just keep pushing 0 you will get to a live operator
most companies figure they can keep pushing you around through computer voices and pre recorded messages and you will jsut give up

·
Premium Member
3,187 Posts
You will never get a live person if you follow the directory. I either pressed 0 or followed the menu as if I were a dealer. I even emailed them and it took 2 weeks to get a reply that said to call. They have got some of the worst customer service around.

I had a fiber optic tube fall out and finally decided to just fix it myself with some clear epoxy.... better than new!!!!!!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts