Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm sure a few of you probably have seen this but if not, this is a great reminder of why I carry as often as I can. The video once again proves you never know what's going to happen that day.

Fox News Video - FoxNews.com

(if for some reason the link doesn't work, check out the video section on foxnews.com and look for "dramatic video of gunfight on public bus."

·
Registered
53,646 Posts
I'm sure a few of you probably have seen this but if not, this is a great reminder of why I carry as often as I can. The video once again proves you never know what's going to happen that day.

Fox News Video - FoxNews.com

(if for some reason the link doesn't work, check out the video section on foxnews.com and look for "dramatic video of gunfight on public bus."
four people need to be hung!!!

·
Registered
3,422 Posts
I think they should let that 80 year old lady pull the trigger on all four of them.

·
Registered
642 Posts
wtf is wrong with people.

·
Registered
3,422 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Well I have to say from living in Delaware and my Fox news is out of Philly this is no surprise. I turn on the news while getting ready for work in the mornings and with out exaggerating there are AT LEAST one or two shootings beginning reported every morning. This makes me sick to even watch how so many people were struck in that situation for no reason at all. At this point she should def lose her kid now while she goes to prison for calling in the hit.

·
Super Moderator
22,220 Posts
I would of pulled.

·
Registered
642 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
I know, right? People shooting up buses.....being Vol fans. What is the world coming to?[/QUOTE

haha Good ole rocky top
Rocky top you will always be home sweet home to me. Good ole rocky top. Woo! Rocky top Tennessee! Haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
this is pretty bad. the guy was out of line for getting on the woman for spanking her kid. there is nothing wrong with spanking... my boy gets one every now and then.

that being said, for her calling in that hit over that? that's outrageous. it makes me even more mad knowing that this case will probably be tied up in the court system for who knows how long. not to mention all of those people who were victims. i hope they can all cope with this.

·
Registered
413 Posts
My best friend just moved to Philly cause he loves it so much. What is there to love about all of the crime that is up there?

·
Premium Member
4,358 Posts
My best friend just moved to Philly cause he loves it so much. What is there to love about all of the crime that is up there?
I don't get why people like Center City in Philly. It has to have some of the worst offerings of major cities in the country.

Just don't get it.

·
Registered
107 Posts
While your at it, avoid Baltimore as well.

Shootings and murders every night.

dan
I went to college in DC during the early 70s . I loved the city and thoroughly enjoyed my years there .

I walked around everywhere in the city ( no car ) and never felt really threatened .

I sure as h*** wouldn't do it today ( or nite ! ) .

And Baltimore is maybe worse . When I still lived in MD about 9 years ago I attended my sons day long wrestling match in a suburb of Baltimore . As I drove to the HS it looked a bit run down in the area but I didn't pay much attn . At lunch time I went out for fast food , walked into the KFC ( yep , American health food ) and was greeted by a wall of bullet-proof glass , where the counter help used a rotating turnstile thing to serve food and take money . :shock:

First time I ever saw something like that . Instead of sitting down and eating I high tailed it back to the HS and ate in the parking lot w my car doors locked .

Unfortunately most large American cities ( and smaller ones too ? ) are crime ridden today and one feels compelled to carry just to feel a modicum of safety .

·
Registered
120 Posts
this is bad I just dont know if I would have pulled mine I know I would have if they came on the bus but since they didnt I dont know if I would

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
I would have hesitated since they did not enter the bus and no shots fired yet, but the second that bullet passed overhead through the bus window I would have pulled.

Then again, I'm in IL and a law abiding citizen, so I would not be carrying (since concealed carry is not allowed at all in this state), only the criminals would have the guns and they would have had their way and shoot everyone they felt like shooting.

·
Registered
11,293 Posts
Wow! Ya just never know where it could go down next.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Very sad how little life is valued by certain segments of our society. What ever happened to "mind your own business"? Instead she calls for a hit?!?! WTF is wrong with these animals?!?!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts