Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yep, just another LE6920MP-B, but I've wanted a Colt for a while and it's special to me being a retired Marine armorer. From the second I pulled it out of the plastic sleeve it brought back 20 years worth of memories. I'm not sure if Colt uses what we called cosmolene for level A packing but you never forget that smell. Took me an hour to fully clean & lube the rifle. It's not the slickest, smoothest rifle, but I have absolutely no concerns about it's quality. No fancy pics yet, just from the box to being cleaned. $875 is a flat-out steal!

·
Registered
5,759 Posts
Thank you for your service.

Nice AR.

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
Congrats!! Very nice.

·
Premium Member
4,971 Posts
I was thinking of buying the new Ruger AR, but after seeing these pictures, I might be changing my mind!:confused:

·
Registered
10,949 Posts
Looks like mine, Except mine is tan on the furniture.

Sweet deal.

·
Registered
8,632 Posts
Looks like mine, Except mine is tan on the furniture.

Sweet deal.
And has hello kitty stickers all over it probably

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
10,949 Posts
And has hello kitty stickers all over it probably

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dave, you promised you wouldnt tell anyone! Damn it!

:)

·
Registered
11,292 Posts
WOOT! Enjoy responsibly.

Thank you for your service.

·
Registered
10,949 Posts
Beautiful rifle! Just like mine lol. But black. And I don't have the foregrip on. Not sure if I like it.

·
Registered
3,890 Posts
Suweeeet! I'm green with jealousy at the moment. Can't wait for your full review.

Thank you for your service!

·
Registered
3,778 Posts
This is my rifle. There are many like it, but this one is mine.
My rifle is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life.
My rifle, without me, is useless. Without my rifle, I am useless. I must fire my rifle true. I must shoot straighter than my enemy who is trying to kill me. I must shoot him before he shoots me. I will...
My rifle and I know that what counts in war is not the rounds we fire, the noise of our burst, nor the smoke we make. We know that it is the hits that count. We will hit...
My rifle is human, even as I, because it is my life. Thus, I will learn it as a brother. I will learn its weaknesses, its strength, its parts, its accessories, its sights and its barrel. I will keep my rifle clean and ready, even as I am clean and ready. We will become part of each other. We will...
Before God, I swear this creed. My rifle and I are the defenders of my country. We are the masters of our enemy. We are the saviors of my life.
So be it, until victory is America's and there is no enemy, but peace!

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Got to the range today and was able to put a little over 200rds through it. As expected it ran flawless. I am 53 years old and have no where near the eye sight from my days in the Corps. Even so, standing up at the indoor range with a limit of 27.5yds I was able to get 2" groups with iron sights. Key-holed a lot of shots. ARs are accurate as heck.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts