Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After helping a friend select the XD-9 Service for his first pistol and watching him fire 250 uneventful rounds through his new pistol (except for one limp-wristed FTE at about round 200) I got my own XD-9 Service (Bitone). I picked it up yesterday and only had time for a hundred round range session. I fired WWB, Blazer brass, Magtech, & a few Fed. Hydroshock HP's. All rounds went bang & ejected fine even with a couple of mags-full fired very fast. Sights are well-regulated, trigger pull is pretty good- I would estimate about 6 lbs., and the little pistol is very accurate. The best group was with WWB, but the Blazer brass was a close second. Actually it's hard to find ammo that the XD doesn't like as I found out first with my friend's pistol. Very pleasant experience to have had two new autoloaders go bang consistently right from the get go! I'll follow-up with another report on my XD when I get back to the range probably on Tuesday- this could get addictive!

·
Registered
454 Posts
I am currently fighting a family intervention due to my XD use and talk of purchasing more. I could quit anytime I wanted I don't know what they are all worked up about. If they would just shoot the pistol they would know where I am coming from. :wink: :wink: :twisted:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts