Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,497 Posts
yes and most likely. Did you purchase online? If you bought it at your local gun shop I would take it back and have them fix it. If it is a century, you may consider sending it to them to fix, but remember their trained monkeys let it out of the factory like this the first time

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No but i want one of these asap. and if the price is right, I"l buy it. and something like that kind of sight, I'll fix her up myself.

But I'm waiting on henderson... Hope their prices dont go up..yet

·
Premium Member
262 Posts
yup. looks like it might be canted. have you tested it yet? how's accuracy?

·
Banned
8,566 Posts
MrOneEyedBoh, what city are you in ?

if you are between minnesota, penn, and as far south and tenn/kentucky there is a chain called dunhams.

they have mil surps like sks,mausers, m1 carbines and lots of wasrs.

about 2 times per month they go on sale for $369

you can walk in and check out dozens of them on the shelf untill you find one to your satisfaction.

the WASR route seems like a good value, if you get a good one the first time. Mutliple trips to the shop you bought it at, a failed trip to the range, one or two trips to mail it out to be fixed quickly add upwards of hundred bucks in cost in my opinion.

Dunham's Sports

they dont show guns online site, in store everyone in michigan that i have been in has tons of guns, ar15 ,mostly bushmaster and remmington r15 , thompson tommy guns, popular hunting rifles. etc.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
MrOneEyedBoh, what city are you in ?

if you are between minnesota, penn, and as far south and tenn/kentucky there is a chain called dunhams.

they have mil surps like sks,mausers, m1 carbines and lots of wasrs.

about 2 times per month they go on sale for $369

you can walk in and check out dozens of them on the shelf untill you find one to your satisfaction.

the WASR route seems like a good value, if you get a good one the first time. Mutliple trips to the shop you bought it at, a failed trip to the range, one or two trips to mail it out to be fixed quickly add upwards of hundred bucks in cost in my opinion.

Dunham's Sports

they dont show guns online site, in store everyone in michigan that i have been in has tons of guns, ar15 ,mostly bushmaster and remmington r15 , thompson tommy guns, popular hunting rifles. etc.
hey thanks for that tip. I have one but its 2hrs away. Maybe I'll make a trip this weekend.

·
Banned
8,566 Posts
hey thanks for that tip. I have one but its 2hrs away. Maybe I'll make a trip this weekend.
well at .50 cents a mile i wouldnt drive two hours, but if i was headed that direction i would take a detour off the highway to get one.

gittr done, if its two hour drive henderson is probably your best bet, but next time you head to town bring the credit card, or cash, they have yugo sks for $179 on sale a couple times in the last few months, thats $21 cheaper than any online place, and you save $20 shipping and $20 on FFL. Good bargain.

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
Last time I was at Dunhams in Morgantown, WV, about a week and a half ago, they had the SKS rifles on sale for $174.95 I think (may have been $179.95). They also had about four WASRs (don't recall the price) and a bunch of old M91/30 Nagant rifles for < $100. The selection is usually pretty poor at my local Dunhams, but they had a ton of half-decent stuff the other day. If you call and speak to someone at the gun/ammo counter, they'll give you a price over the phone.

·
Banned
8,566 Posts
when will thye have the yugos on sale?
what state are you in ?

in michigan i would say every other week or once month. Some stores get the ads weeks in advance, in college when i sold paint at sears, we got the sale ads 2-3 weeks in advance they were printed up in bundles in the break room. Call dunhams and ask, it cant hurt to call, the kids their arent on commission so i dont think they care if you buy at full price or on sale.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts