Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I own both a XD 40 SC Two tone and the XD9 Service Two tone. My buddy and I shoot togeather often. This weekend we went and i am happy to report that I did not have any problems out of either Pistol. This will be the second trip that i have put 200 rounds in each gun with no problems. Funny thing is My buddy is a.....WAS..... a die hard Glock fan as was I. After shooting my XD9 he is trading his glock in. My only problem with the XD pistols was the first time i Fired each i had one FTF on each pistol. I got them home cleaned them up and havent had a problem since. I am very happy with both and plan to get a XD40 Tac just for Grins :D

·
Registered
539 Posts
darthmayxj said:
I am very happy with both and plan to get a XD40 Tac just for Grins :D
hehe..... let me guess... in a bitone right?? I own a bitone service myself, and i love the finish. I know some of the mall ninjas don't think its "tactical" enough, but i think its a great look and i think it'd be a little bit more resilient to rust. I hope to get a sc in bitone sometime in the near future.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Eric_Oh said:
darthmayxj said:
I am very happy with both and plan to get a XD40 Tac just for Grins :D
hehe..... let me guess... in a bitone right?? I own a bitone service myself, and i love the finish. I know some of the mall ninjas don't think its "tactical" enough, but i think its a great look and i think it'd be a little bit more resilient to rust. I hope to get a sc in bitone sometime in the near future.
YEP!!! Bi Tone it is....I just now got a job that allows me to have this type of hobby. I was thinking 40 Tac Bi Tone or maybee one of those PERRTY 1911's.....

1 - 3 of 3 Posts