Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got my test results back from my LEO test and I did very well. I am thinking into the future and I am starting to look into a carry piece for when I am off duty. I am looking into a 9mm or .40 cal. What would you guys thing of an XD sub compact??? Any one have one of these??? How does it perform???

·
Registered
4,676 Posts
This is a common question around here. Probably find some good info in other threads.

My two pennies...

I've had a XD9SC over two years. I purchased it primarily for CCW, and it is my primary CCW gun. It conceals easily, and without printing. It's also comfortable. I pretty much wear it all day, every day. I have a few different holsters that use depending on what I'm wearing for the weather.

The little gun is also easy to shoot, and very accurate at 25 feet and under.

·
Premium Member
5,354 Posts
There is a ton of info on the SC here. I have one, as well as a Service and if concealability is of any priority then get the SC. Best of luck...

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
I have the XD 40SC and love it,...it is my daily carry and and is easy to CC.

I am not the best shot out there and I know the gun is more accurate than I am able to make it at this point, but here is 10 shots at 15 yards (84/100)

·
Registered
623 Posts
I like to carry my Xd40SC. Small and powerful. It will shoot better than I can shoot it but I am comfortable with my accuracy.

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
I carried an XD9 Sub Compact for years but when the XD45 Compact was released that became my preferred carry gun. It conceals as easy as the Sub Compact and holds more rounds than the XD40sc. It is may be a little heavier than the XD9sc when fully loaded but I really don't notice. The key is a good holster and a stiff belt, but that is true for any cancealed gun.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts