Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thats right, Im giving it some serious thought.....

Why?

To help fund a Springfield Armory 1911 TRP @$1,157.68 +25S&H + $30 DROS/Transfer Fee (CA Thing)

I have logged 1285 rounds through her w/ 1 Jam on round 80; a round faild to fully load in the chamber. (Seriously I have logged all of this)

However If I cant get 400 for her, I would wrather just keep it.
(XD40-Sub-Compact with Meprolight Tru-Dot Sights & XML. 2 Original 9 round magz, and all original contents when purchased. Also the slide + controls were Just Re-finished by James with the Matte Black Dura-Coat)

What do you guys think?

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:? Dont think I could get 400$ eh?

I wonder if Someone would pay 400 for My Beretta Model 71. Jaguar I cant find information on it, let alone find another one for sale. Accurate little .22lr :lol:

Or Perhaps I could get 400+ from selling my 38sp Colt Cobra Revlover 1st Issue 1962 production. The Finish is 99.9% condition, with Original box & paperwork & cleaning brush. Serial#12123* LW. The unique thing about this is it came from the factory with a 4"barrel, Most only came as a 2" snubbie.

Damit Do I really Need a TRP............

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You COULD get a new one, but would it come with Night Sights/XML light, and a good Strong Finish from James....... :p

·
Registered
3,473 Posts
DarkTide said:
You COULD get a new one, but would it come with Night Sights/XML light, and a good Strong Finish from James....... :p
Didn't notice the xml :shock: Maybe you will be able that is a good buy 8)
Should go fast put it in the trading post seen go for 350 no xml

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Still Thinking about it.........

I Do have a Colt XSE 1911 Blue, I was going to get it re-finished in chrome w/ a moderate dehorn..... But that would cost about 300$ (including shipping)

I was thinking I would take that 300$, Sell my XD for $400 (hopefully), Sell my Airsoft Gun (Tokyo Mauri SR-16 Properly Upgraded to 400FPS) for hopfully 300, Scrounge up a couple hundred more dollars, then WALLA New Springfield TRP

·
Registered
3,473 Posts
DarkTide said:
Still Thinking about it.........

I Do have a Colt XSE 1911 Blue, I was going to get it re-finished in chrome w/ a moderate dehorn..... But that would cost about 300$ (including shipping)

I was thinking I would take that 300$, Sell my XD for $400 (hopefully), Sell my Airsoft Gun (Tokyo Mauri SR-16 Properly Upgraded to 400FPS) for hopfully 300, Scrounge up a couple hundred more dollars, then WALLA New Springfield TRP
Trp Black stainless emmmmm :shock:
Maybe some day 8)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts