Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I used to spend hours looking at the classifieds section to what was for sale. Ever since I got my XD I've stopped looking at handguns to buy. I know it's the best gun out there (for me). I've owned just about every make of handgun being made and I'm finally satisfied.

·
Registered
889 Posts
:shock: This dosen't sound like cured to me. I think if you stopped looking for the next gun to buy you might be coming down with something. I hope it's not contagious. Always keeping your eyes open for your next gun is a sign of a healthy gun nut. Even if you are just looking for another XD, keep looking.

·
Premium Member
3,601 Posts
Brasso said:
I used to spend hours looking at the classifieds section to what was for sale. Ever since I got my XD I've stopped looking at handguns to buy. I know it's the best gun out there (for me). I've owned just about every make of handgun being made and I'm finally satisfied.
I am disease free also, but often relapse to gunshows or gunshops looking at rifles.

I can also be found late at night at the local Wal-mart aimlessly spinning their rifle rack around and around and around :shock: , may come back the next day just to sniff the ammo :shock:

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well, I never said anything about rifles. In fact I just picked up a like new, unfired, 1979 Winchester BB 94 in .375win. ...and I'm still drooling over a Ruger #1 Tropical in .405 for some reason.

·
Registered
137 Posts
hobocircus said:
Brasso said:
I am disease free also, but often relapse to gunshows or gunshops looking at rifles.

I can also be found late at night at the local Wal-mart aimlessly spinning their rifle rack around and around and around :shock: , may come back the next day just to sniff the ammo :shock:

HAHAHAHAHAH.... I work nights so when I get off, Wally World and Meijer are the only two places open. I tend to walk around the sporting good section of Walmart for like 45 minutes.

·
Registered
889 Posts
I work nights too, but my problem is I drive by 2 Gander Mountains, and 2 real gun shops on the way to work :( . Wait one mimute that's not a problem, so I guess I must be blessed :D . My real problem is not enough money, so I guess I will keep working nights :x .

·
Registered
137 Posts
I can understand that!!!

I am bustin nuts workin' 12's all this week and next so I can take the newest...um...."friend" to the Bahamas over Christmas. You can't get much better than a hot woman, cold beer and a warm beach!

·
Premium Member
3,601 Posts
cold woman, warm beer and a hot bitch?

thats no fun :oops:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts