Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i'm here in the kitchen cooking a Christmas gumbo and the doorbell rings. The UPS man gives me a package and lo and behold its a 6 position collapsable stock. Now, I know for a fact that i didn't order anything of the sort.
Well, I get the wife on the phone and start prying a bit. She tells me first off that i'm in deep S%@* for opening the package(even though it wa addressed to me). Tells me I'll have to wait till she gets home to get the rest.
What rest? Come to find out she got me a stripped lower and a LPK too. One of her bosses is an FFL and she got him to order the stuff for her. GOD I LOVE HER!
First she buys me an XD in Februrary, and now this for Christmas. Life is good, I'll even cope with the wait for an upper.

·
Premium Member
3,834 Posts
Does your wife have a older single sister? He he he. You are a lucky man. Can we imagine the normal reaction regarding guns and Christmas presents? Also I can smell that gumbo....what's your receipe? He he he. HB of CJ :) :) :) SW Oregon

·
Registered
905 Posts
What rest? Come to find out she got me a stripped lower and a LPK too. One of her bosses is an FFL and she got him to order the stuff for her. GOD I LOVE HER!
First she buys me an XD in Februrary, and now this for Christmas. Life is good, I'll even cope with the wait for an upper.
Ohh what a lucky man indeed!!
enjoy !

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sorry no older sister. As for the gumbo. If the guests aren't squeamish about bones, gizzards, and hearts in their food. I'll use 2 hens and 3 lbs of sausage. If they are squeamish, 6 lbs boneless/skinless chicken and 3 lbs smoked sausage. The whole hens are way better IMO. And, I personally like hearts, gizzards, and the bones. Way better flavor.

This BRD is way cool!

·
Registered
4,350 Posts
Does your wife have a older single sister? He he he. You are a lucky man. Can we imagine the normal reaction regarding guns and Christmas presents? Also I can smell that gumbo....what's your receipe? He he he. HB of CJ :) :) :) SW Oregon
Or a younger one for that matter???? How about mom, How's she look???? Send picture of FFL.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
When I see the rest of the parts and put her together, pics will follow. As soon as i figure out how.

·
Premium Member
11,114 Posts
When I see the rest of the parts and put her together, pics will follow. As soon as i figure out how.
I was reading between the lines here! Wife or Rifle? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
53,646 Posts
Your wife needs to start a trainng class to teach other wifes about consideraiton, careing..........
I am impressed, you are a lucky man!

·
Registered
825 Posts
Ah, so I'm not the only one with a wife who bought him an AR for Christmas!

Nice brother, nice :mrgreen:

My wife loves to cook too, looks like buying her all those kitchen gadgets for her birthday is really paying off. . .

·
Registered
67 Posts
So i'm here in the kitchen cooking a Christmas gumbo and the doorbell rings. The UPS man gives me a package and lo and behold its a 6 position collapsable stock. Now, I know for a fact that i didn't order anything of the sort.
Well, I get the wife on the phone and start prying a bit. She tells me first off that i'm in deep S%@* for opening the package(even though it wa addressed to me). Tells me I'll have to wait till she gets home to get the rest.
Can I have your wife? :p

1 - 20 of 21 Posts