Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Vendor
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have had this SilencerCo Saker 5.56 since February 2013 and have beat the snot out of it. It has be thrown, kicked, dropped, run on full auto till it was glowing red, never cleaned and never had an issue. This is the original flash hider and MADD mount. We have put 10's of thousands of rounds through it and even melted a jacket to it when it was hot. We take it on and off the mount to show customers every day that this thing will not quit. I have tried to break this silencer and can't do it. If you want a silencer that is a work horse and can go through all of this without any issues then the SilencerCo Saker is the ticket.

·
Registered
11,703 Posts
do it sooner than later Ryno. Mussolini's EO for the ATF on trusts was pushed back to June. was due for a Jan. announcement.

If it's legal to do, S-Shop has a DIY trust document for you! give them a call! I'm sure they field these kinds of questions daily!

·
Registered
3,228 Posts
I would love to do it right now but we are building a house right now and I am saving to pay for the closing costs on the perm loan. Damn the luck......

·
Registered
3,228 Posts
I will be calling them when the time comes for certain though! I think I am going to get a G21 when I get my GSSF certificate. It will be my threaded barrel gun. :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts