Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just picked up the latest addition to the family...going to IDPA with it in the morning.

The new 5.25 is awesome...

Attachments

·
Registered
485 Posts
Hey spence can you clear something up for me. I read that the 5.25 comes with the same trigger as the standard XDM but another member posted that his 5.25 came with a different trigger that was much nicer than the XDM. Is the 5.25 trigger different or the same as the standard XDM?

·
Registered
460 Posts
nice!!! I've been looking forward to getting one.
+1 to the trigger question and also, does that handle weight come with he 5.25 or did you have to buy it separately?

·
Premium Member
127,714 Posts
Very sharp!

·
Registered
11,293 Posts
Very nice looking indeed. Should be proud of that collection.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hey spence can you clear something up for me. I read that the 5.25 comes with the same trigger as the standard XDM but another member posted that his 5.25 came with a different trigger that was much nicer than the XDM. Is the 5.25 trigger different or the same as the standard XDM?
Thanks for the comments guys. To clear it up its the same trigger. The entire frame is the same as the other XDm's. In fact the frame in the pic if my 4.5 frame, I just put the 5.25 slide on it for now until I can buy a new trigger and other parts.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
nice!!! I've been looking forward to getting one.
+1 to the trigger question and also, does that handle weight come with he 5.25 or did you have to buy it separately?
That's not a weight on the handle its a mag funnel. But no it didn't come with it. I got it from Pistol Gear.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Here's a video of it from IDPA today. I REALLY like this new piece from SA. Runs very nice.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts