Springfield XD Forum banner

601 - 620 of 625 Posts

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
This you mean.
I still stand by B.

Guess you been a bad boy and had a bad run in with popo.
Shame.
Sorta like all your crying brothers.
Dont resist.
Dont run
Youll likely live longer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That is again where you are wrong.

Cops he over dose and die on duty, they steal from people, they sleep in their car for hours at a time, they break the skulls of diabetics having medical issues by boot stomping them causing brain swelling then death, they shoot babies sleeping on the couch when they raid the WRONG house.
Oh and none of the above resulted with a cop in jail.

But a badge bunny like you isn't able to comprehend how bad that is.

So I'll say again since your ignorant self says I have a warped view. Why do you support the cops that killed the kid of the person you know in the trailer park?

Keep in mind you pathetic liar, It is very easy to use YOUR own posts to point out how pathetic you are.

ETA: Funny you say "you will live longer", yet a child of someone you know was used as a back stop for a shooting that should have NEVER happened to begin with. You are so busy trying to have a million posts that you can't keep your lies straight.

·
Registered
7,354 Posts
That is again where you are wrong.

Cops he over dose and die on duty, they steal from people, they sleep in their car for hours at a time, they break the skulls of diabetics having medical issues by boot stomping them causing brain swelling then death, they shoot babies sleeping on the couch when they raid the WRONG house.
Oh and none of the above resulted with a cop in jail.

But a badge bunny like you isn't able to comprehend how bad that is.

So I'll say again since your ignorant self says I have a warped view. Why do you support the cops that killed the kid of the person you know in the trailer park?

Keep in mind you pathetic liar, It is very easy to use YOUR own posts to point out how pathetic you are.

ETA: Funny you say "you will live longer", yet a child of someone you know was used as a back stop for a shooting that should have NEVER happened to begin with. You are so busy trying to have a million posts that you can't keep your lies straight.
Again didnt know his family.
Knew the park and people there
Not them.

Cops=humans
Humans=not perfect

So you I am sure will NEVER call the Police OR The Fire Department when your in a JAM.

IF you do however just remember how much you detest them as they save your sorry fucking ass.

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Not them.

Cops=humans
Humans=not perfect

So you I am sure will NEVER call the Police OR The Fire Department when your in a JAM.

IF you do however just remember how much you detest them as they save your sorry fucking ass.

Ok liar, do I need to show your multiple posts saying you knew the parents?

I stopped reading at the first line, I'll get on the PC later and post your lies AGAIN. This is the third or fourth time you have been caught in lies, are you stupid, why do you keep doing it?

There us nothing worse than liars and thieves.

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Not them.

Cops=humans
Humans=not perfect

Yawn, you really need to stop lying.
This is very sad..
In that thread you said you have a friend in the park and indirectly know the dead kids family by meeting them in passing. In posts 4 and 9 of that thread.
Sheriff: Texas boy's death in officer shooting 'tragic accident'

Happened about 15 min away.
I have a friend lives in this park.
All I can say is tragic indeed.
No fault of officers was definitely accidental.

Nope said it was an accident.
Really tired of every police incident folks looking to make them the bad guys.

By the way smart ass I indirectly know the family who lost a child. I have meant them in passing.

All I stated was it was accidental. Dont think cops wanted or intended to hit a small child.

However bottom line if crazy lady hadnt done what she did we wouldnt be here.

Place the true blame where it belongs.

Excuse me I mixed up the friend and acquaintance, either way you said you knew the dead kids parents.

Either way, I've since posted that the cops NEVER found the imaginary weapon they all lied about and were never charged, you seem OK with a child being killed in his own home after the cops lied about why they all fired their guns. That is just disgusting all by itself that you support such nonsense. Now this one where the multiple videos show the cop was wrong.

As a side not, I have to ask. This is twice you were caught in a lie this month, knowing the search function is so farking easy to use, when are you going to stop lying?
Posts 4 and 9 are what is show here. I changed the color of the words to highlight your LIE, AGAIN.

Ok you greasy liar, go back in this very thread to post #49. It shows the quotes of you saying you knew the family. I hate a LIAR. Now i know why you love cops so much, you have lying in common with most of them.
You are so dense you don't even remember being called out in the same thread for being a damn liar.

Officers ALL OF THEM shot at an unarmed crazy person and used the kid whose family you know as a backstop and your pathetic lying butt says the cops are not at fault.

I have to admit you are the dumbest liar that i have ever seen.

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
The moderators need to put you two in”timeout”! It’s gone from a friendly “pissing contest” to an all out “scorched earth” policy. Personal attacks with this much venom and hatred have no place in this forum. It should not be tolerated. Enough already....

·
Registered
3,866 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
I’m not saying killing him was right but these motherfuckers burning down the cities and causing destruction is no justification for what they are doing. None of those son of a bitches will be prosecuted. They may not have killed anyone but they have destroyed many lives. Then taking down all these confederate statues is also bullshit. It’s history and won’t change anything that happened hundreds of years ago. If we could erase history maybe we should ship all the niggers back to the people that sold them and make all this crap disappear.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Sir you should probably open your eyes and heart to the reality that systemic racism is real United States of America

from a white Gun loving veteran male

·
Registered
7,354 Posts
Sir you should probably open your eyes and heart to the reality that systemic racism is real United States of America

Does that systemic racism include white washing history and pandering to one ethnic group because what is going on is about as racists as it gets.

·
Registered
240 Posts
So to help put this back on track...

If you're looking for followup on that: Juvenile sexually assaulted at Minneapolis' Powderhorn Park homeless encampment

Goddamn this pisses me off: Minneapolis Council members get private security after threats

·
Registered
291 Posts

Yep and it is coming from the democrat party who treat minorities as lesser people yet these are the same people who are yelling the loudest that there needs to be change. They have been in control of all the major cities for decades and the problem is only getting worse. If I were a minority I'd tell them to get off my side because they aren't helping me out.

·
Registered
2,168 Posts
Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it. Let's tear down all the statues!

I am good with reviewing plaques with the statues and changing/adding language to note if the person being memorialized traded/owned slaves or led a band of marauders who attacked Native Americans or whatever. But all we can really do with things that happened a hundred years ago is to remember how crude we once were, but also how people were heroic in some ways. We were a racist, sexist, homophobic society for many years. We are much better as a society today and perhaps we still have a way to go. We should remind ourselves of that Tearing down statues, rioting, and looting will not help the cause. It's like the two year old kid who throws a temper tantrum. We should not give it what it wants and reward the bad behavior.

·
Registered
121 Posts

Thank you for your service. My eyes are open. I’m tired of seeing our country being destroyed by these animals. Whether black, white, yellow or green they are acting like terrorists and need to be dealt with. If they think things are really so bad why don’t they pack up and leave? Because the bleeding hearts in this country kiss their asses. Stop giving them handouts and drug testing all welfare recipients and let them see how good they have it. Many people don’t realize the welfare system was to help families get back on their feet during hard times and not a way of life.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
8,709 Posts
So to help put this back on track...

Another resident, Mitchell Erickson, said he regretted calling 911 when two black teenagers cornered him a block away from his home, held a gun to his chest and demanded his car keys. Erickson said he mistakenly handed over his house keys, and the frustrated teens left him only to steal another car a few blocks away.
“Been thinking more about it,” Erickson said in a text message to a reporter. “I regret calling the police. It was my instinct but I wish it hadn’t been. I put those boys in danger of death by calling the cops.”
“Yeah I know and yeah it was scary but the cops didn’t really have much to add after I called them,” he continued. “I haven’t been forced to think like this before. So I would have lost my car. So what? At least no one would have been killed.”
Holy crap... they are freaking morons...

·
Registered
7,354 Posts
Meanwhile, in Oklahoma:

We dont do things quite the same down south as they do up yonder.

Maybe if a few more did the same we would see less of the current BS.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Tucker Carlson accurately explains the purpose behind all the radical movements we are currently witnessing. I encourage everyone to really LISTEN to his messages.

601 - 620 of 625 Posts