Springfield XD Forum banner

581 - 600 of 625 Posts

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
If they would stay in Minneapolis ( or Seattle or wherever), fine but what happens when all of the “free stuff” disappears? You guessed it...”let’s go where they got stuff”.
That’s when the SHTF and the rubber meets the road. The rest of the human race had better be prepared to respond with whatever force is necessary.
It’s a damned shame we have to discuss this, much less make plans to implement a response.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
9,658 Posts
I was getting set to go to Minneapolis some time this summer for medical treatment. Glad I'm now able to get it done locally.

·
Registered
6,543 Posts
If they would stay in Minneapolis ( or Seattle or wherever), fine but what happens when all of the “free stuff” disappears? You guessed it...”let’s go where they got stuff”.
That’s when the SHTF and the rubber meets the road. The rest of the human race had better be prepared to respond with whatever force is necessary.
It’s a damned shame we have to discuss this, much less make plans to implement a response.

A town near me just changed their laws to now let homeless people camp and sleep on their public right of ways downtown. So some of the seatle bums might flee to there. The city officials don't have a clue to what they just did.

·
Registered
121 Posts
I hate to say it but I hope he does get off. Just to prove a point and show these animals they won’t get their way because they rioted.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
I hate to say it but I hope he does get off. Just to prove a point and show these animals they won’t get their way because they rioted.

Keep in mind that people like me that didn't riot or even agree with the animals rioting will see him getting off as another reason to have no trust of any cop.
The old "its only 1% that are bad" is a joke, at least where I live because at least 7 of 10 turn their eyes the other way when the 1% act out. That means that at least 71% are useless (where I live).
Him getting off only enforces what I see daily.

·
Registered
7,354 Posts
Keep in mind that people like me that didn't riot or even agree with the animals rioting will see him getting off as another reason to have no trust of any cop.
The old "its only 1% that are bad" is a joke, at least where I live because at least 7 of 10 turn their eyes the other way when the 1% act out. That means that at least 71% are useless (where I live).
A)
Must suck to live in such a place.
B)
Or you have a totally warped view of LE.

Im going B.

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
A)
B)

Im going B.

Again with this nonsense?
You have NO problem with multiple cops shooting at unarmed people and killing the child of somebody you know who was sitting inside his home aka the backstop for the trigger happy cops shooting at unarmed people, but have the nerve to say I have a warped view of cops?

Look at Minneapolis. 4 cops, 3 watched the 4th kill a guy, I rest my case. Anybody that can not see that has real issues.

Any cop that watch's his co workers doing something illegal and does nothing is a problem.

·
Registered
283 Posts
See below, did you actually read the article ATCclears posted? Do you know every single fact that happened that day? To me, that article fills in a lot of missing pieces to the story. Maybe you should read it.

So when I posted this, what I meant was if people are expecting first-degree murder and Derek Chauvin is only convicted of say manslaughter do we see an additional level of riots and craziness?...
Yes, people will loose it. More rioting, burning, & looting guaranteed.

·
Registered
121 Posts
I’m not saying killing him was right but these motherfuckers burning down the cities and causing destruction is no justification for what they are doing. None of those son of a bitches will be prosecuted. They may not have killed anyone but they have destroyed many lives. Then taking down all these confederate statues is also bullshit. It’s history and won’t change anything that happened hundreds of years ago. If we could erase history maybe we should ship all the niggers back to the people that sold them and make all this crap disappear.

·
Registered
18,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #597
Do some research sometime on the crime rate of police officers in this country. Not crimes committed as cops, say taking a bribe or something, just the crime rate for cops versus the general population. It's pretty surprising.

I appreciate the job cops do but deifying them is pretty ridiculous. They're paid to do a job, do it right, or get the F out and do something else.

·
Registered
3,866 Posts
A link to an article posted in a separate discussion thread on here. It's a good read and is from the Left-leaning Seattle Times. Net: the Seattle CHAZ/CHOP demonstrated we still need the Police.

·
Registered
7,354 Posts
A)
B)

Im going B.

This you mean.
I still stand by B.

Guess you been a bad boy and had a bad run in with popo.
Shame.
Sorta like all your crying brothers.
Dont resist.
Dont run
Youll likely live longer.

581 - 600 of 625 Posts