Springfield XD Forum banner

561 - 580 of 621 Posts

·
Registered
19,503 Posts
...and if they don’t get the expected conviction?

Why Derek Chauvin May Get Off His Murder Charge
It fails to mention the most vital factor; any local jury will have most likely seat someone directly impacted by the rioting, and not happy about it. The prosecutors should beg for a change of venue to an area not significantly impacted by riots, preferably with a large black population.

·
Registered
7,334 Posts
It fails to mention the most vital factor; any local jury will have most likely seat someone directly impacted by the rioting, and not happy about it. The prosecutors should beg for a change of venue to an area not significantly impacted by riots, preferably with a large black population.
So they have a better chance of getting the outcome “they want”
Cuz well we have to “calm them” somehow.

After all these riots and bs even those not directly impacted put some of them on that jury and you will be hard pressed to get a guilty vote just due to the over the top bs protests and pandering.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
7,334 Posts
Also I read yesterday they idiots that be in Seattle are attempting to NEGOTIATE with the CHAZ occupiers to get them to reduce size and let people in/out.

Negotiate.

Really.

Cut all city services water power etc and as someone else stated wait for the rats to scurry out at night.

You dont negotiate with a made up group of idiots because NOW you have emboldened them and they will just keep piling on til someone(s) in Seattle find their balls and their backbone to stand up and say enough bs already.

IMO as soon as they “occupied” the area they ceased to be protestors and became domestic terrorists and should be treated as such.

We don negotiate with terrorists.

·
Registered
3,204 Posts
Also I read yesterday they idiots that be in Seattle are attempting to NEGOTIATE with the CHAZ occupiers to get them to reduce size and let people in/out.

Negotiate.

Really.

Cut all city services water power etc and as someone else stated wait for the rats to scurry out at night.

You dont negotiate with a made up group of idiots because NOW you have emboldened them and they will just keep piling on til someone(s) in Seattle find their balls and their backbone to stand up and say enough bs already.

IMO as soon as they “occupied” the area they ceased to be protestors and became domestic terrorists and should be treated as such.

Tru dat brother

·
Registered
18,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #565

Negotiate.

Really.

That mayor in Seattle, holy crap how did she get elected. Boggles the mind.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Expect widespread destruction and more looting all to honor Floyds death. The Radical Left and BLM never acknowledges personal responsibility, nor will it care to do so. Everything is someone else's fault.

·
Registered
7,334 Posts
Expect widespread destruction and more looting all to honor Floyds death. The Radical Left and BLM never acknowledges personal responsibility, nor will it care to do so. Everything is someone else's fault.
Blaming others for your failures is much EASIER than making changes to correct the short comings.

·
Registered
291 Posts
The legislature in MN was called back for a "special session" to deal with the budget issues with surrounding covid (we went from a $1.5 bil surplus to a $2.5 bil deficit), and to deal with the police dept issues. One of democratic controlled house bills to pass was a tax increase of $130 million to rebuild areas destroyed in the riots which would also fund an investigation into the police and national guard response to the riots. Luckily the GOP controls the senate and they did not even vote on it before they adjourned the special session. Gov. will call another special session in a week or two to try and ram through even more worthless legislation.

·
Registered
7,334 Posts
Brilliant and expected results
Make everyone pay for the destruction caused by a few.

Should send the reconstruction repair bill to the leadership of BLM

·
Registered
117 Posts
Good for them. Fuck raising taxes to rebuild the city. If that worthless governor had a set of balls and stood up to those blm bastards they wouldn’t be in the shape they are in. Why should the tax payers have to suffer because he’s a piece of shit? Don’t try to pass the buck to the taxpayers because you’re a pussy.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
7,334 Posts
Good for them. **** raising taxes to rebuild the city. If that worthless governor had a set of balls and stood up to those blm bastards they wouldn’t be in the shape they are in. Why should the tax payers have to suffer because he’s a piece of ****? Don’t try to pass the buck to the taxpayers because you’re a pussy.

But But the Taxpayers elected his sorry ass. So there is that.

·
Registered
117 Posts
I totally agree with you. Fuck rebuilding the shit that was destroyed. They made their bed so they need to lay in it.

·
Registered
19,503 Posts
Taxes? Didn't everyone say those businesses are insured anyways?

I hope every major city that allowed thiscrap to go on gets blacklisted by insurance companies.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Taxes? Didn't everyone say those businesses are insured anyways?

I hope every major city that allowed this crap to go on gets blacklisted by insurance companies.
Unless you had riot insurance, your insurance doesn't cover the damage done. No different than hurricane insurance that doesn't cover flooding.

But even if the insurance does cover the destruction, this is just another way government liberals believe they are "helping" the minorities in the community. By passing a bill to "rebuild" the destruction, they are saying the minorities are too stupid and lazy to do it on their own and that the City needs to be re-built in the councils vision which more times than not, does not go along with what the neighborhood wants or needs.

A few more nuggets: The City of Minneapolis is going to allow the homeless to start taking over the parks to set up camps. What could go wrong with that? They (homeless) destroyed a hotel the city put them in during the riots to keep them safe so I can only guess what the City parks will look like after a summer of "camping".
The City is also considering changing the name of one of their parks from George Todd Park (former parks commissioner and WW 1 vet) to George Floyd Park after someone slapped a Floyd sticker over the Todd on the sign at the park entrance. George Floyd didn't deserve to die but they need to stop turning a drug addict and criminal into a martyr. It used to be a slow swirl down the toilet and now they have stepped it up to a power flush.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Local MN news station. There was also 12 people shot in downtown Minneapolis with 1 death. What a scummy pathetic town.
Screenshot_20200621-123541.jpg

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,040 Posts
Time to avoid that city I guess. I was thinking about showing the kids the Mall of America, but that's off the table now.
Better get used to that..I honestly believe that's gonna be the fate of a few of the bigger cities soon..Sooner or later..If a bunch of morons that live in their parents basements can take over part of a major city with zero push back, I don't know what to think anymore..

561 - 580 of 621 Posts