Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't think I will be able to sleep at all tonight! And the first thing I am going to do when I wake up for work at 5am is check this site to see if there are any results!

Goodnight all and good luck!

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
+1!!! :shock:
I am sooo excited for the results! I kid you not when I say that I don't even get this excited at Christmas. It's cool if I don't win anything...although it would be even cooler if I did. :D

The worst part for me is that I had my tonsils removed a few days ago. I can't work and I don't have much energy so I don't have much to do except for sit around and be excited about the raffle.

I have had my fill of reading, videogames, popsicles, sleep, the couch, codeine, tv, gatorade and everything else involved. I had no idea that having my tonsils removed at age 28 would hurt as bad as it has and make me as weak as it has. It has suuucked!

I havent been able to go the the range or work on/clean my guns due to all the drugs. I thought it better to just leave them alone since I've been taking 3oz. of codeine every 4 hours.

I need to stay away from the computer and focus on something else!

Viva la rafffffle!

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Haha, I'm a poor former sailor, now a struggling college student also.
I dropped $30. I doubt I'll win nething though.

·
Registered
4,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i am a poor former student, grauated and now have 0$, but I dropped $5 (it was all I had left in my account after I put aside soem gas money)

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
I was excited the first day it was announced....then I reallized I've never won squat.
I forgot the drawing was yesterday until I saw the thread on winners :roll:

·
Premium Member
1,424 Posts
R/T Performance said:
It said check back throught the day but I can't seem to leave my computer. :p
This is the 87th time i've checked today. I think I might have a problem. :shock:

·
Registered
84 Posts
jalley said:
R/T Performance said:
It said check back throught the day but I can't seem to leave my computer. :p
This is the 87th time i've checked today. I think I might have a problem. :shock:
You guys need a job like mine. When you work on a corporate computer network...you can be on all day without getting caught! :twisted:

·
Registered
4,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I am going crazy because there is a chance I might win something else (i hope I don't sound greedy!) and I keep checking like, every 15 minutes. A 9mm barrel would be sooooo cool for my pistola'
:twisted:

·
Premium Member
24,847 Posts
...come on round two... 8)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts