·
Banned
1,546 Posts
KICK ASS!!!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
They have good deals if you know what you are looking for. From what has been posted, they have great customer service.

·
Registered
3,263 Posts
yes, law enforcement trade ins.

Usually re-arsenaled by the mfg. to make sure gun is still in safe working order then released to dealers to sell.

Killer Sig prices through them if you are looking for a shooter and not a collector piece.

·
Banned
1,546 Posts
chrome said:
Cliffxd9 said:
They have good deals if you know what you are looking for. From what has been posted, they have great customer service.
Are all these LE trade ins?
Yes. Most are certified pre owned, although not marked on them. Call Sig to check and see after you get the gun.

·
Registered
31,246 Posts
CDNN is a good company to deal with. I bought my Sistema Colt and Hi-Power from those guys. Great service.

Yes, their deals on 220 Sigs is mighty tempting. If my Volvo did not need a/c work soon (translation...cha-ching!), I'd be ordering one!

-Brickboy240

·
Registered
813 Posts
Yea, I bet the deals on the Vektors are great :)

Product Recall Notice
If you own a Vektor CP 1 or CP 1N, do not attempt to load or fire the firearm! Do not attempt to repair the pistol and do not have it repaired by your local dealer or gunsmith. VEKTOR writes: "It has come to our attention that a small percentage of the Vektor CP 1 and CP 1N pistols may accidentally fire when the loaded gun is dropped or bumped. If the occurs, it might cause injury or death to the shooter or bystander. This recall is an effort to demonstrate Vektor's commitment to product safety and quality. Vektor will purchase the CP 1 or CP 1N from each owner and also give a special incentive for your cooperation. Vektor has established a special project office to handle the recall of the CP 1 and CP 1N pistols. As an owner you will need to register for the recall program. To register, please contact our Special Project Office." Toll-free number is (877) 831-8313 or register on-line.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts