Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HS2000talk.com really is a community of sorts with great members. Thank you Ham, Angel and BigBob68 for sending me (gratis) your "custom" do-ot-yourself bicycle grips for my XD40. I really appreciate it and want the other members to know. This site has made owning my XD even more enjoyable. Hope I can be called up for assistance when needed too. :D

My XD40 is away at the 'smith having Meprolights installed but as soon as I get it back, it's try-out time.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Anytime! That's what we're here for. It was nothing, really.

I, too, learn a lot from reading the posts in this forum and I would like to thank the members for their infinite wisdom and humor... and the Academy for nominating me.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Ya ditto,
people here are all weirdos, but great people. Just kidding. This forum is fun! Can't stay away for more than a day. Awesome Awesome Awesome!

·
Registered
513 Posts
Kraigster, you should have more than enough to play with in case you mess 1 or 2 up, the ones I sent are on their way. Good luck.

·
Registered
4,183 Posts
yeah, i was such a newb when I first joined. Knew crap about firearms. This place has been soooo very helpful. On the downside, it makes me wanna buy more guns! :twisted:

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
BigBob68 said:
Kraigster, you should have more than enough to play with in case you mess 1 or 2 up, the ones I sent are on their way. Good luck.
And another thanks to Big Bob! I need to change the thread title :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts