1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,335 Posts
sure, eventually.

·
Registered
5,331 Posts
If they ever get around to making it. And it won't be called the Masada since Bushmaster is making it. It's going to be called the ACR.

·
Registered
5,752 Posts
early 2009 they say

·
Registered
317 Posts
Oh man, this and the SCAR are comming out around the same time. I think this one wins out however.

·
Registered
14,586 Posts
Well at least one version won't look gay

Still waiting to hear why people are so hot for this thing.

·
Registered
5,752 Posts
That is freakin sweet, sorry if this is a dumb question but what caliber does that come in?
they say 7.62x39 is next. and its really easy to switch barrels out and the bolt.
watch the future weapons video on it on you tube.

·
Registered
5,752 Posts

show me a bad magpul design....

·
Registered
14,586 Posts
show me a bad magpul design....
ummm Magpul doesn't make guns.
Are you saying you want a Masada just because it used to say "Magpul" on the side?

·
Registered
975 Posts
ummm Magpul doesn't make guns.
Are you saying you want a Masada just because it used to say "Magpul" on the side?
Dude, you are clueless if you don't realize why people want the Masada so bad. Watch the youtube video from the shotshow and that should explain it. The thing is packed full of kickass features.

-Derek

·
Registered
317 Posts
DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had not seen that video, screw the SCAR I am getting a Masada.

·
Premium Member
9,363 Posts

forward side charging handle, gas piston system, polymer body, interchangeable barrels to 7.62x39, amnidexterous controls, folding stock, comes with a rail system, MSRP $1500. No other rifle has all hese features at that price. Spending $1500 on an AR, wont even get close to the features it has.

SBR version of this gun might be sweet to pick up with a folding stock. Magpul will still produce the polymer components in house. Bushmaster will do the machining and assembly

how much is the fn scar gonna run?

i think id rather have one of those, and get 7.62
I doubt it will be $1500 like they said the ACR is going to be. FN stuff is really pricey.

·
Registered
319 Posts
I hate to rain on everyone's parade, but how many of these do you think will actually get into the civilian market before the Obama administration passes AWB version 2?:confused:

·
Banned
1,082 Posts
I give the Masada/ACR an A+ for ingenuity... But it's still lacking that "sexy looking rifle". In my opinion the M4/AR-15 still looks better (I'm talking cosmetically) than the Masada/ACR. But that's just me. Same thing with the Sig 5.56, great rifle, but still not as sexy looking as the AR-15.

AGAIN... That's just my opinion.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts