1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
For a typical "night stand firearm" how much light time is required for the Glow On to work thru the night?

·
Premium Member
5,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
joker1 said:
Is that stuff safe for use on um uh...well let's just say skin?
It wont hurt..but, basically it dries to a hard consistency so it's not going to work like face paint.

There is a way to do it..I'll get back with some photos....

·
Premium Member
5,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Now a very serious example of our product by one of our users.

If any of you guys think that nigh sights are serious thing.

These are "Hope bottles" our friend is a volunteer to bring hope to kids affected by cancer, she herself is a survivor and recently lost her husband to this disease.

While I present the following example with the utmost respect for her work I dare ask, if it is in your possibility, help locally however you can to bring hope as well.

Part of the heroism about this woman, she will not accept the product for free....We give her a preferential treatment, that's about how much she accepts.

Thanks.

·
Premium Member
5,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
joker1 said:
Is that stuff safe for use on um uh...well let's just say skin?
I'm back with a small project.
We used a soft plastic pad to "paint" our designs. After the paint dries we take the small pieces and use liquid skin adhesive to put them on our face.
It's basically plastic.

hope this helps.

·
Premium Member
5,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Yet another one:

soft plastic lures turn to mush very fast...
We had problems applying paint inside this things to make them glow under water...
The solution is to scratch the paint altogether and instead we used the Glow-On glow film.

We basically inserted the film inside the transparent lure.
Here is the brief tutorial:

A word of caution there is graphic imagery on the next image please abstain to watch if you are squeamish, ha, ha, ha!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts