Springfield XD Forum banner

Having a problem with Duel Conversations with your significant other?

• YES...... They be crazy man

• No....... At least i don't think so

• NO...... For sure

• I am the significant other...... ahole

• Other (explain)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to know if there are any others out there in the world that are plauged by the duel conversation with their wife/husband/significant other. Its the conversation you're having and the one they think you are having and all of a sudden you're in big trouble for no apairent reason to you

·
Premium Member
17,523 Posts
Is your significant other bi-polar or something?
I don't seem to have that problem over here.

And what's up with the avatar???????:confused:

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
So instead of answering the question, you just change the avatar?

I think the problem in your OP, is you............:rolleyes:
man you just keep pushin dont you :razz: k well i had that avatar for like 5 mins while i still lookin for a new one. the first one was i got because of an old cadence we did in Basic. while marching our Drill Sargent would say 1. 2. 3. 4 and we would say SHOOT EM IN THE HEAD SHOOT EM IN THE HEAD HOOAH!! The D.S. would say1234 again and then we would say RELOAD AND SHOOT EM AGAIN!! hope that answers that good enough for you. i didnt even read your post b4 i changed it im still pretty new to this forum so im changin things a lot until i find a fit OK. also why must my wife be bi polar for this to happen... bi polar persons have radicall mood swings not like this for one thing. also if your married you were probably made to go see the movie "P.S. I Love You" where this exact subject is covered. where in most cases the husband will say something and by saying that one thing it gets twisted around by the wife (in most cases) in her head so it was like he said something completely different. it could go both ways the wife says something to the husband blah blah.... SO anyways stop thinkin the world revovles around your posts because it doesn't not everyone is gonna stop their lives just to get online and see what you have to say about them get real man sheesh :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
17,523 Posts
man you just keep pushin dont you :razz: k well i had that avatar for like 5 mins while i still lookin for a new one. the first one was i got because of an old cadence we did in Basic. while marching our Drill Sargent would say 1. 2. 3. 4 and we would say SHOOT EM IN THE HEAD SHOOT EM IN THE HEAD HOOAH!! The D.S. would say1234 again and then we would say RELOAD AND SHOOT EM AGAIN!! hope that answers that good enough for you. i didnt even read your post b4 i changed it im still pretty new to this forum so im changin things a lot until i find a fit OK. also why must my wife be bi polar for this to happen... bi polar persons have radicall mood swings not like this for one thing. also if your married you were probably made to go see the movie "P.S. I Love You" where this exact subject is covered. where in most cases the husband will say something and by saying that one thing it gets twisted around by the wife (in most cases) in her head so it was like he said something completely different. it could go both ways the wife says something to the husband blah blah.... SO anyways stop thinkin the world revovles around your posts because it doesn't not everyone is gonna stop their lives just to get online and see what you have to say about them get real man sheesh :rolleyes:

Keep pushin'???????
WTF????????

I didn't say your wife was bi-polar.
I only asked you if she was.
After this rant of yours, I should have asked if you were bi-polar.
If your wife "MADE" you see 'ps I love you', there is a lot more issues in that marriage than I care know about.

I only responded to your question Ace.
I was also the only one to do so.

Lighten up Nancy....
And work on that spelling and punctuation.
I don't except perfect grammar but please make it readable.
And by the way the world does revolve around me.
I guess you missed the memo.............:rolleyes:

Chill out.......

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
r u married 1lowlife? <------- good nuf spellin for ya ;)

·
Registered
7,827 Posts
After many years of marriage, there has been times that the communication wasn't as good as it could have been. There has been times, when after the first "attack" was over, "oh, I thought you were talking about..." I sometimes ask twice for clearification and she gets pissed for me asking twice. LOL In anycase, after 24yrs, you learn to converse correctly...

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
After many years of marriage, there has been times that the communication wasn't as good as it could have been. There has been times, when after the first "attack" was over, "oh, I thought you were talking about..." I sometimes ask twice for clearification and she gets pissed for me asking twice. LOL In anycase, after 24yrs, you learn to converse correctly...
LOL i know right they get mad at you and you can't ask why they're mad at you becuase they get even more angry and give you that glare and say YOU KNOW WHAT YOU DID.... :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts