PSA Upper T marked
MilSpec Mpi BCG
10" Free Float Rail T marked
MagPul Back up sights front and rear
Green Mountain M4 barrel CM 1/9 5.56
low pro gas block
Commercial 6 position Carbine Stock
Aero Precision lower

This gun was built with parts from a distributor that supplies 5 or 6 Big AR builders. It is basic except for the 10" free float rail. I shoots good...average of 1.5" at 100 yards with iron sights (Win Match 69g 1.25 moa/TAP 55g 1.5 to 2.25 moa).

Attachments

·
Registered
269 Posts
Good looking no-frills AR. Nice price point, too! I'm about to pick up some $50 Anderson lowers, one of which will be a similar build, basically as cheap as I can do it.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Good looking no-frills AR. Nice price point, too! I'm about to pick up some $50 Anderson lowers, one of which will be a similar build, basically as cheap as I can do it.
AIM Surplus has Bolt Carrier Groups for $79 FREE SHIPPING
AIM AR/M16 .223/5.56 complete Bolt Carrier Groups. We are having these bolts manufactured to our exacting standards with no Frills added to be able to offer the best BCG at the Best Price! Features 9310 Bolt Material; 8620 Chrome lined carrier and gas key; Properly staked Investment cast gas key hardened to USGI specifications fastened with Hardened Grade 8 Fasteners; Shot peened MPI (Magnetic Particle Inspected) Bolt. Extractor O-Ring upgrade with Black Insert.
They also have NiB versions of this same BCG for $99.00 FREE SHIPPING (They are works of art and THEY WORK!!)

UTG have very good Free Float rails w/built in QD holes at very good prices (MADE IN USA).

1 - 3 of 3 Posts