Springfield XD Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
nutnfancy is also the guy who did the review on the xd9 and because it wasnt just like his glock 17 he didnt like it.
i wonder if he has been shot with a .380. its real easy to be a naysayer when you havent. especially when you consider that all handguns are truly inadequate when referring to stopping power.

·
Registered
4,290 Posts
Not a bad video, but Gosh I just can't stand the Jerk !!!

·
Registered
855 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Not a bad video, but Gosh I just can't stand the Jerk !!!

why is he nutnfancy a jerk?

and yes the .380 is a great back up gun but usually in the summer time i am just wearing basketball shorts and a t shirt.
my lcp is one of the only guns light enough that i can carry it in a iwb holster and not drag my shorts down. in that case its becomes my primary.

·
Premium Member
16,428 Posts
nutnfancy is a dipstick, and a mall ninja.

·
Premium Member
20,508 Posts

and yes the .380 is a great back up gun but usually in the summer time i am just wearing basketball shorts and a t shirt.
my lcp is one of the only guns light enough that i can carry it in a iwb holster and not drag my shorts down. in that case its becomes my primary.
Would I prefer to have a .380 instead of no gun at all? Yes. Is it my first choice when it comes to self defense calibers? Definitely not.

As to nutnfancy, here are some previous threads on him.

http://www.xdtalk.com/forums/xdtalk-chatter-box/166738-nutnfancy-nothin-fancy-real-deal.html

http://www.xdtalk.com/forums/xd-m-discussion-room-xd-m/142797-nutnfancy-reviews-xdm.html

·
Registered
18,141 Posts
I am not a fan of futn'nancy.

every video is a drawn out rambling infomercial for his preferred gear (*COUGH-COUGH* glock)

if i want to see an opinion piece on something I want to see IT and hear about IT not show and talk about what the guy likes better because they are a supporter. meanwhile telling us you know ME DUDES!! trying to convince us he is legit about his sponsorship.

in my opinion he has very little credibility.

·
Registered
4,290 Posts

Jerk = Egomanic, Glock Fanboy, Mall Ninja.

Along with his stupid run and gun, tactical silly roll around the snow and shoot plywood targets while looking tacta cool

Really irritating when he interviews someone and they can't get 5 words in without him interrupting with his own expert knowledge. Or when he is not even pronouncing the person, example "Rob" Leatham's, name correctly at the Shot Show in one of his videos.

Disgusting watching his TNPer shooting buddies kiss his ass and agree with his every word and his philosophy.

I think he owns the world record for using the words "i.e., caveat, dude, man, rock-on, annotate and I"

What someone else can say in 4 - 5 minutes, nutnfancy seems to take 45 minutes

Maybe Jerk is a little harsh, I'll go with maroon.

·
Banned
1,790 Posts
Too funny.

Threshold of armament. I skipped to the middle cuz there is noway I am going to watch 29 minutes of opinion.

He said threshold of armament for your wife may be different. My wife shoots a 45 just as good as I do. my 8YO can shoot the XD. That kid is a choad........

·
Registered
2,510 Posts
I wouldn't want to be shot with a .380. I wouldn't want to have to shoot someone with a .380. I would rather dump 16 out of a Glock 19 than 7 out of a Keltec P3AT. But on the other hand I would rather dump 7 out of a P3AT than dumping the money out of my wallet as I am being beat to death.

·
Registered
11,292 Posts
I agree this guy is a tool and a idiot. .380acp is WAY better than throwing rocks or harsh language. Better to have something than nothing.

·
Registered
8,351 Posts
If carrying a 380 allows you to carry every day then its worth it. I carry one and while its not my first choice its.what I find I carry most as I barrely feel its there.

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
Didn't hear anything new. My .380 is usaully a Bug for me and now than i added a Pachmyr grip on it , my TCP is a very easy little firearm to shoot. The little extra thickness on the grip has improve my accuracy and my double/triple tap times have improved. Only $5 for the grip.

·
Registered
620 Posts
Hickok45 would whoop his ass... Nutnfancy is a tool.
Hickok45 is the real deal... Now I love his videos. A cool dude with a lifetime of experience.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.