Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have to give them 5 stars.
Had one mag that just didn't work right, caused all kinds of jams.
Used one that worked flawlessly.
I sent them an email with serial number and all that good stuff.
Tom Macke from Springfield emailed and called.

Getting 2 new mads sent out to me.
That is customer service...and sending a pickup tag for the old one that's screwy

·
Banned
5,690 Posts
They read the internet forums and know everytime someone is unhappy they tell a MILLION people. That is one genuine benefit of the internet: peer reviews. I've purchased quite a few things sight-unseen from detailed internet reviews and pictures, etc, and have not been unhappy ONCE.

Sucks for the bad companies and crappy gear, because they get reviews too....

·
Registered
65 Posts
That's great to hear Springfield Armory has such good customer service. I just bought my XD-45 last week so It's nice to hear that if I do ever have a problem (hopefully not ;)), I'll be taken care of.

·
Banned
564 Posts
I'll always stand behind S.A. You gotta love em.

This XD isn't my first S.A firearm and, most likely, won't be my last. Hell, I started shooting Service Rifle when I was 14yrs old and... Yup, I still have my M1A SuperMatch.... now it has a scope on it that I can remove when I want to though... LOL

·
Registered
66 Posts
I had a problem, too. My front trijicon night sight does not work. When I called them, they recommended cleaning. When that didn't work, they gave me a fedex number and had me send the slide to them to fix. They did not BS me around or ask any stupid questions. They were quick to find the problem and offer a solution.

·
Registered
19,924 Posts
I love hearing stories about excellent customer service.

I hope to add an M1A SOCOM II to my family in the next few years....

I'm still glad I checked out the XD when I was heavily considering a Glock...

·
Premium Member
2,739 Posts
I love hearing stories about excellent customer service.

I hope to add an M1A SOCOM II to my family in the next few years....

I'm still glad I checked out the XD when I was heavily considering a Glock...
Bought my first handgun in May. Knew nothing about them, except I knew I wanted a Glock.

Went to a gun shop and the counter guy said "why not try this one?" It was an XD-9 service.

I shot that gun like nobody's business. For never having shot a semi before, I was on paper and pretty darned decent with it.

Came home, looked up the XD online, compared to Glock, and never looked at a Glock again. I bought an XD-9 Service.

Just bought my second XD--a 45 ACP Service, which I like even better.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi:

This is my first post.

I have been trying to get through to CS, by phone, for a week. I am put on hold and never get through. I have held for 10 minutes without getting a CS agent. I sent an email and got no response. Since everyone praises their CS, I am really puzzled by this.

Any ideas on the problem?

John

·
Registered
3,645 Posts
I have to give them 5 stars.
Had one mag that just didn't work right, caused all kinds of jams.
Used one that worked flawlessly.
I sent them an email with serial number and all that good stuff.
Tom Macke from Springfield emailed and called.

Getting 2 new mads sent out to me.
That is customer service...and sending a pickup tag for the old one that's screwy
Outstanding service! This is what I love about SA. Not only to they make a great product by nearly all accounts, but they also seem to stand behind what they sell. This is one more reason I can't wait to buy from them, just gotta turn 21 first, Cant' Wait!

·
Premium Member
392 Posts
Hi:

This is my first post.

I have been trying to get through to CS, by phone, for a week. I am put on hold and never get through. I have held for 10 minutes without getting a CS agent. I sent an email and got no response. Since everyone praises their CS, I am really puzzled by this.

Any ideas on the problem?

John
lots of people calling about there free mags:lol:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts