Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't know if anyone else has a gun that qualifies for the XD promo that ended on 01/31/05 (the exact date I purchased mine), but for all you lefties out there SA will substitue an extra mag or two instead of the right handed holster. Thanks Verm for the heads up. :D

·
Registered
5 Posts
hey, that's good news, but i talked to SA about 3 weeks ago and the woman said they would only offer the mag and right hand holster. I was wondering where this "revision" came from? Any specific rep from SA? thanks!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
XDMS said:
hey, that's good news, but i talked to SA about 3 weeks ago and the woman said they would only offer the mag and right hand holster. I was wondering where this "revision" came from? Any specific rep from SA? thanks!
I talked to a gentleman whos intials were JM (Had me say on my invoice two mags per JM). When I asked, he said he was lefthanded and understood. He had me hold about a minute while he asked someone.

·
Registered
388 Posts
I've gotta call SA about this first thing tomorrow! I faxed in my info just before the promo ended intending to sell the holster when it arrived. If it hasn't been sent out yet, it's time for a change. Thanks a lot. :D

·
Registered
388 Posts
I called SA about this yesterday (Monday) and the woman to whom I spoke played dumb. She said, "There are no provisions for left-handed shooters." I'm going to call back later today and see if I can find someone who is more understanding of my "disability." ;-)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts