Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
I myself took weeks to figure out what the heck to do with my gun pron pics.
The easiest way I found to do it for me is to go to www.imageshack.us and register.
Then it'll have a box with "browse" on it. Click browse and then find out where your gun pics file is in your computer. After that click "host it"
It should pop up with several links that you can just "copy and paste" here in the forums.
Good luck bro. :wink:
BTW There is no dumb question here. We all don't know the answer to somethin from time to time. It's why the good Lord gave us the ability to ask. :wink:

·
Registered
3,473 Posts
Resize your pics 620x then open two browser's one here one www.imageshack.us then click browse select your pic scroll down to hot link for forum highlight copy then paste in you other browser then preview
somtimes they don't work and will have to use other link
Goodluck will be looking for your pics
If you can't get them to work send them to me [email protected] :D

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
now if i can figure out how you did that lmaooooo must be FM i guess
f&*%$#@ magic this site never stops amazing me such good folks here

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
lol ok i stole it from your post and it worked by cut and paste but when i tried to do the ect ect it would come up but wouldnt take me to the pics only to the image shack page but hey its working as is so i thank you ;) live and learn every day on here is something new thanks again hope you like the pics you showed me how to post :p

1 - 9 of 9 Posts