Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm not a super new member but I wanted to post this where new members could see it.
XD Talk has to be the best forum I have ever been on people-wise. The members here are polite and really try to help when some one posts a question. I've seen some responses where it looks like they did a ton of research to include links to where the requestor can find everything they need.
A lot of forums are filled with people who as soon as you ask a question the feel a need to brag or shoot down any opinion of yours as the worst idea in the world and they alone know the right answers to every thing
So thanks XD Talk folks!

·
Registered
2,432 Posts
Welcome from Indiana!

·
Premium Member
28,487 Posts
Welcome, if I hadn't welcomed you before.

·
Registered
5,752 Posts
yup people here will go out of their way to help you. and some people will even send you a part or other random thing that you need and have that money come right out of their pocket and not ask you for a penny. really great people here no other place i have been to will people take time out of their day just to help you, and not have anything in it for them.

thank you all for being so great.

·
Premium Member
127,764 Posts
We are glad to have you join us on the Never Ending Thread (NET).

·
Premium Member
888 Posts
You have the best avatar....ever. I agree, there are lots of good folks around here.

·
Registered
7,827 Posts
I like this site because the people here have some sort of control and respect. I know some topics gets heated (no thanks to me) but the insight shared, is awesome. So I agree with you'all.

·
Registered
4,849 Posts
Most people on this forum are very willing to help.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts