Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,705 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to publicly thank Dan for the 3 SC 10 round 9mm mags that I purchased from him. He had recently bought the weapon and decided to do some additions, during which he wanted to sell the above.

They arrived today, looking brand new and working just like they should. Again, thanks Dan and I'd recommend a purchase with you anytime. :)

Almost forgot, the reason I'm thanking him on this forum if anyone is wondering, is because this is the one he posted his question re the gun on.

·
Registered
34 Posts
We need a good guy / bad guy forum on here like I've seen on many other sites. This would be a perfect post for it. Go to the admin section and suggest it? It's always helpful to have a running record of how people have worked with others.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I wish they would include a plugin for these PHP boards that allow for user rating. On my GTO forum we have a buyer / seller feedback area where we just post stuff about the transactions. Its not a bad way of doing it, but it would be so much cooler to have a rep system kinda like ebays where I could view your profile and see that you've done business with so and so and you are good to do business with.

-Scott

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Thanks retired! I am the person that sold him the mags.
I do agree that we should have some sort of rating system so we can know who honest/dishonest people are. It makes everyone more comfortable dealing with persons they will never come face to face with.

I would recommend retired as a buyer as well.
Thanks again for the purchase and the feedback!

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
How about one of those level things.
Like:
Newbie:
Member:
Senior Member:
Old Fart:

I guess kinda like thehighroad.

In all honesty, it's probably more trouble than its worth.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts