Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I purchased my TFO TruGLOs and they were installed by my local gun shop (Spring Guns and Ammo).
I chose to purchase them at the gun shop in case anything happend. Well, some 1500-3K rounds later, sure enough, front sight went missing while at the range last week. I walked into the shop (range is indoor and attached) and showed them what had just happened. 10 min later I have my gun with a new front sight in.

Its customer service and companies standing behind their products that keep me loyal.

·
Registered
29,877 Posts
That's really not Tru-Glo's CS--that's your gun shop's. And kudos to them for standing behind someone else's (TG's) mistake.

If Tru-Glo actually gave a rodent's rectum about this problem, they'd fix this known issue instead of continuing to sell a faulty product. That's what I'd call good customer service, m'self...

Just sayin'.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Same experience good service but should not have needed it to begin with. Had two fall out, one on the range and one during a match. Not a good deal especially in the second event. This is a known issue and should not be happening. The first one that fell out I called the company and the guy I talked to said it was because of what I was using to clean my gun - but could not tell me what I then should be using. Never sent it in but when I got the second one going down (I'm a slow learnig) I sent them both in and they came back pretty quick. Got some clear epoxy to put on the tube and so far (2000 rounds) is holding strong.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts